• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 23, 2022

    Guild Wars Help with Titan Gemstone farming, can you solo the first or second rooms of foundry ?

    Guild Wars Help with Titan Gemstone farming, can you solo the first or second rooms of foundry ?


    Help with Titan Gemstone farming, can you solo the first or second rooms of foundry ?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 07:04 AM PST

    hello everybody,

    I've found builds on pvx that allow you to solo farm parts of city, gloom and veil, and it's ok, they work. Now I would like to be able to get some Titan gemstones by myself, playing solo without having to do the whole foundry. I'm looking for a build able to solo farm either the first room or the second room (in that case the first room would be cleared by heroes). Could you guys help me ? I have no idea about how to proceed here. thank you

    I know that the best way to earn gemstones would be to do doasc but I'm not interested in that part of the game.

    submitted by /u/Aletheia4
    [link] [comments]

    4 Elementalist (Just For Fun) Team Build

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 11:38 AM PST

    So, for all the (thousands) of hours I've played Guild Was, I've never played PvE as an Ele until last week, and I just hit level 20. I'm working on unlocking heroes with the ultimate goal of assembling a team that uses 4 Elementalists for the majority of the damage output. THE CATCH: I want each Ele to specialize in a different elemental magic, and I want exactly one of each. (Maybe Razah goes E/Mo Prot!?)

    It's been a real joy tinkering with the builds, but I want to see how others would approach this. I'm not setting any hard limits or restrictions with the builds, so long as each Ele only invests into one elemental magic - everything else is fair game. Bonus points for skills that synergize well with skills that other Elementalists carry (ie: Ash Blast on my Earth Ele, with burning from the Fire Ele, etc.), and extra bonus points for utilizing "bad" or under-appreciated elite skills (I think Water Trident might actually be my favorite skill in the game?).

    Lastly, I have realistic expectations of how "optimal" a build like this would be. I'm just looking to play the campaigns on NM and have some fun. (I have every Ele skill learned via tomes.)

    Here's a few builds that I've tinkered with so far:

    E/Me Arcane Mimicry Team: I carry Elemental Attunement and run a pretty straight forward Fire Nuker Build. Heroes carry fairly spam-able AoE skills and Arcane Mimicry. I think in my last iteration, heroes were on Thunderclap, Shatterstone, and Unsteady Ground.

    Double Cast Elite Team: I think I'd run this alongside two warriors/dervish and two monks. Each Ele would bring the Double Cast Elite (Double Dragon, Gust, Stone Sheath, and Mirror of Ice) and other spells that synergize with the effects of each. Could also be cool if each Ele went E/R and brought a pet!?

    Stone Striker Team: This breaks my rule a little bit, but I love the idea of each Ele going E/Me, still specializing in each elemental magic, but also investing enough ranks into Earth Magic/Inspiration to maintain Stone Strike and Manta of Earth (alongside Geomancer Insignias) so the whole team is tanky AF and has excellent energy management. Very silly; very right up my alley.

    --

    How would you approach a team build like this?

    And, as for the supporting cast of heroes, any suggestions that would help synergize with the Elemental damage?

    Thanks!

    --

    TL;DR: Design a team with 4 Elementalists, one specializing in each elemental magic.

    submitted by /u/bearsharkfalcon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment