• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Guild Wars What simple things could revive guild wars 1?! *opinions*

    Guild Wars What simple things could revive guild wars 1?! *opinions*


    What simple things could revive guild wars 1?! *opinions*

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I just beat the Prophecies campaign solo - Ultimate Ironman rules

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I managed to do the whole Prophecies campaign solo as a mesmer with ultimate ironman rules.

    As far as we know, I'm the third person completing this challenge (1st mesmer). The other two were a warrior (SomewhatProfessional) and a ranger (Nightquist).

    You can see the moment I killed the Lich in this VOD.

    I had tons of fun doing this challenge, and I hope it inspires new people to try it with different classes. There is currently one person doing it with Necro, so Monk and Ele are still open.

    Cheers! :)

    submitted by /u/expectation18
    [link] [comments]

    Can Anyone Help Me What Skills I Should Put On Myself And My Heroes?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    I haven't changed the skills I use since level 6! If you can help me. it would be great!

    Here's a video of the skills I have:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaZe3j32Yy0

    submitted by /u/Ga33es
    [link] [comments]

    HR Paragon in HM 4 person areas?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    TL;DR: Any suggestions for a Paragon primary in HM 4 person areas?

    Heroic Refrain with mercs has done well in 6 and 8 person areas doing HM missions and vanquishes, but so far it's been slow going in 4 person areas. Should I still run HR? Should I switch out of "paragon builds" completely (e.g., switch to dagger spam/SoS?)? Any suggestions are welcomed.

    submitted by /u/QuirkyImportance4646
    [link] [comments]

    Want to buy q13 silverwing

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Shield Monk, Dagger Mesmer, Anniversary Weapon Thoughts

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    I just realized how badly I wish Monk would get the shield instead of Mesmer, and Mesmer gets the daggers. I know the anniversary was just a GW2 ad but this doesn't kill my dream.

    I think if you're gonna give Monk a melee attack, their anniversary item shouldn't have been a specific weapon unless you were going to go completely insane and add Quarterstaff Mastery or something. Divine Favor shield makes so much more sense since Monks are literally the protection class, and the will need some extra armor to go melee and use Holy Smash

    Illusionary Weapon Mesmers would LOVE to have a set of daggers that can scale with Fast Casting for double-strikes. This seems like such an easy match

    submitted by /u/petea_copine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment