• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Guild Wars Thanks for supporting the (super spontaneous) auction!

    Guild Wars Thanks for supporting the (super spontaneous) auction!


    Thanks for supporting the (super spontaneous) auction!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Tonight I held an impromptu auction in Kamadan at the behest of the community. For those of you who came out and participated I just want to say thank you for your patience and that I appreciate your support. I may end up doing these in the future as well if anyone is interested so let me know! Similarly to tonight, I won't be asking for a cut of your sale, however any tips will continue to go towards a pool for giveaways and stream related events to help out community grow even more!

    Again, thank you for being such a lovely community <3

    Take care, and have a wonderful weekend:)

    - Avi

    submitted by /u/Aviviani_
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween Recommendations

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    Long time on-off player with my wife and I'm keen to get the Spectercles finally this year. Are there any suggestions about what is best to do with regard to farming/quests etc to get the most value from the event?

    We're mes and ele with everything unlocked, those are our gwamm-to-be characters.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/Sakyr
    [link] [comments]

    Can't pick a campaign or class.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    I haven't played in almost 10 years, but I own all the campaigns and have played through most of all 3. I have multiple level 20s and a bank full of equipment. I used to main a fire ele.

    I want to pick a campaign and make beat it with a new character, probably solo but I could be convinced to join a guild. I started a ritualist and I'm up to level 7, but I'm not sure I want to stick with it. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Urgranma
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, fresh account

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    What class would I have the most fun with if I dont take hardmode into consideration for now. Im talking 100% the story, quests, maps, mess around titles, no grind per say. Also, I wont really look builds online or meta stuff, kinda going for my original experience.

    Thx =)

    Edit: Alot of votes and feedbacks already ! Amazing thank you all !

    Edit 2: will go with ranger, didnt really tought about all the secondary class synergies but yours ideas all sounds great !

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Tii0
    [link] [comments]

    ISO PvE social guild

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Hey! Freshly returned to the game, would just like to make some friends for chatting and advice

    submitted by /u/MrMightyMustache
    [link] [comments]

    Retrieving Lost account.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Guild Wars was my jam back in the 2000's. I had no clue what I was doing, and I loved it. Problem is I lost the email that was attached to the account (thanks yahoo) I basically dont have any information like the CD key, I think I remember my character name. Is there a way to look up characters, like a website kind of like the WoW armory. I got an itch and I really need to scratch it, hopefully without losing all my old cool stuff and of course the "im old" titles. Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Waffle_on_my_Fries
    [link] [comments]

    Hotspot data

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if it is A - possible to play via phone hotspot B - How much data it would use? I have about 1 gig I can burn in the next 2 days and was thinking of burning it while Im out and about on GW and was wondering how much time that would get me on game farming skellys.

    edit: Thanks for the responses everyone! Final verdict - Very very little data is used and it runs smoothly! I think I would have to play the entire 2 days to use it all.

    submitted by /u/justhereforgwinfo
    [link] [comments]

    Which class order will I r3 survivor in pre? Most votes is first, least is last.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Ele and mesmer I'm not adding as those are easiest and will probably fit those in when I want a break from the others

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/sirjisu
    [link] [comments]

    Bird up

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment