• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Finished crafting Exordium and thought this shot came out well

    Guild Wars 2 Finished crafting Exordium and thought this shot came out well


    Finished crafting Exordium and thought this shot came out well

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Got myself some gaming company ��

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    [Art] My wife's first level 80 character drawn by the wonderful /u/Charimoo

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Anet please give us this as a Halloween helmet... Or lack thereof... (Sorry if this has been requested)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Revenant build profiles completely broken

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Is it only me or lately the revenant build profiles are entirely broken?

    The most glaring issue is that, when swapping profiles, the utility skills get reset to default slots (I like to re-arrange them to have the stun break skill on same key on all legends for example). I can reproduce this all the time, and it makes swapping profiles in fractals or mad king labyrinth an absolute pain.

    But the cherry on top was today when my build profile got entirely wiped. I was in Auric Basin and used the festival invite to teleport to the labyrinth, when the specialization button light up and upon pressing it I saw my entire build was deleted: https://i.imgur.com/Zol0wRH.jpeg. What the absolute hell? I am seriously enjoying this experience less and less lately.

    I reported this bug (and all the others I've encountered) many times now but, at this point, I am convinced Anet just ignores bug reports. I mean, how can basic functionality be broken for so long?

    If by some crazy chance an Anet employee sees this: I am not trying to bitch for the sake of it. I really like this game, but the plethora of bugs I run into on a daily basis it's taking all the fun out of it and leaves only frustration. I'm sure that's not the reaction you want to see in your players, so please listen to the community and give some consideration to their grievances. Fix your game or lose your players!

    submitted by /u/SentientNo4
    [link] [comments]

    Atleast it loads much quicker than normally this way.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Found a Really interesting GW2 Story summary. The Drawing are Spot on and Awesome :D

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    TP Issue being worked on.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Why does every character in the story seem to have the same personality?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    I have just finished playing through the newest story mission so things are still fresh.

    Why does every character have the same personality? It seems everyone has to make quips, small side comments and try to generally be funny (and imo when everyone tries to be funny or quippy, then everyone feels shallow and boring)

    "Yknow I was just thinking this place needed a skylight" - Malice, after we the player, blows a hole through the roof to allow for reinforcements to drop in.

    Why does this character have to be funny? Why can't the leader of the Ash Legion be a bit more serious, say something military like, or start barking orders? It just feels like everyone needs to make these comments and jokes.

    Why are there no characters that are not just another vanilla icecream flavour with a slight difference in topping? Smodur was unique, Bangar was unique, these are great characters which were interesting because they were not trying to be funny all the time and if they did, it wasn't their main quality.

    Smodur was abrasive, demanding respect and pushed orders on everyone. And it was refreshing! It was justified as one of the leaders of the Charr, it was completely in character and it made sense. Why can't we have allied characters like this? It feels like the writers are scared that us the players will hate all these characters who think for themselves and have different motives/personalities to what the player may want so they give them to the bad guys and the doomed to die characters.

    What are others takes on this?

    Edit: Just incase you are late to the thread, give some of the comments below a read! There are some incredibly interesting break down of characters (Braham, Smodur, Bangar and others) by various commenters who do it very well!

    submitted by /u/capitanidesk
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] Samarog. Do you know someone who would like it as a gift? ������

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    PSA: TP is highly unstable!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Getting 502s regularly when accessing the Trading Post.

    EDIT: The failing URLs are local to my region, so it may be it's working fine elsewhere. YMMV.

    EDIT EDIT: Seeing it back now.

    submitted by /u/Pepper_Klubz
    [link] [comments]

    Mist stranger outfit merged with whatever I had on. Makes me wish we could take parts of outfits more.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Just when you thought you’d seen it all...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Low-key proud of my Halloween outfit this year. I look forward to this time every year. I hope you all enjoy this festival, too! :)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Idk how i just dyed the underwear

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Which race for my next main?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    So, I've come back to the game after a hiatus since right after PoF and decided I wanted to start a new main since I haven't been gelling with my Sylvari Guardian as much as I used to (honestly, ever since HoT), and I wanted to play straight through all the story content (save maybe season 2, because I've done that several times now and always struggle with getting bored of it).

    That said, while I've pretty much settled on a few classes I like (Rev, Engi, Necro, Ele), I'm debating on what race to go. One thing I noticed playing up through PoF is that aside from HoT, my Sylvari often felt disconnected from the events around him. That fight was personal, but the rest of post-PS was just kinda following along cleaning up primarily human messes (their zephyrites, their white mantle, their god, their zombie). Obviously Cantha is coming up as the next expansion which I expect to again be rather human focused. So the question becomes, does playing as another race still work in story? Do you still get that connection to the world and events that continue to unfold?

    Generally, I like the Asura, Charr, and Sylvari most of the five races, with Norn lagging a decent bit behind them, and Humans a fair bit behind that. I know Icebrood Saga is focusing on Jormag (and seemingly the charr more than the norn).

    So the poll: In general what race comes after human for generally feeling most connected to the story? And bpnus, which voice actor sells their commander best and connects them to the stuff around them?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Slythistle
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading to PoF Deluxe Edition without Gem Store

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Hello there!

    I was just wondering if it is possible to buy the Deluxe Edition off a website and use a serial key to upgrade rather than using the gem store?

    submitted by /u/Sziszhaq
    [link] [comments]

    I want to transfer to Gunnar's Hold and i have questions.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    How does the WvW look like there, are there commanders? More Blob like or Roam like experience? When is prime time for GH? Are FLEX still around?

    submitted by /u/Daei0n
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite staff skins in the game?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    After days of labfarm

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    You can get stuck behind this weapon box somehow, I guess the only way to get unstuck is to alt-f4

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Looks like she's still active in the game :)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    The King and Queen's Horrorween approaches!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    We are just two spooky sleeps away from The 15th King and Queen's Horrorween (2020)!
    This is Tyria's most ancient Community Event & by Thorn' have our minions been busy for you this year!
    We have over 10,000 gold worth of prizes to giveaway, a raffle, a LIVE in-game concert, signature activities, an interactive story and the most prestigious Costume Competition of them all!

    DO NOT MISS IT.

    Happy Horrorween,

    King Frozenwind

    submitted by /u/Frozen-Wind
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite race in Guild Wars 2?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Human, Norn, Asura, Charr or Sylvari?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Melbourne_Australia
    [link] [comments]

    I... what?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment