• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Guild Wars Sometimes...

    Guild Wars Sometimes...


    Sometimes...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Daereungwon Park (대릉원) #Gyeongju South Korea reminds me Pre-Ascalon

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    What are your aims in game nowadays?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Hey guys, long term player returning to the game after a little break, just wondering, what is everyone doing in game now? What are your aims?

    Is it amassing even more wealth, title hunting for Gwamm on a few more characters? Completing a few rare weapon/shield collections?

    I feel like I need to set myself a few aims! Love the idea of getting another gwamm but not sure I have the time or willingness to grind another (I have one).

    submitted by /u/BenPeirce93
    [link] [comments]

    Dervish, how are they?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Im thinking of booting GW up again and one class I've never played is Dervish. My aim is to beat the campaign, then go get some titles. The idea of reap mobs with a scythe is pretty bad ass, but are dervish's good HM classes?

    submitted by /u/Bone_z
    [link] [comments]

    Pumpkin questions

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    What should I absolutely do in this halloween event? Any exclusive reward I should quest for?

    submitted by /u/Zybbo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for dedicated peacekeeper mini

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Pm🙏🏽

    submitted by /u/BatSwarms
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment