• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Guild Wars Playing through the game again! Having a l337 time of it!

    Guild Wars Playing through the game again! Having a l337 time of it!


    Playing through the game again! Having a l337 time of it!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Free minis to a good home

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Gw.exe

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Just want to say guild wars is the greatest game I ever played. So much to see and do. I miss the old glory days 🤣. Gw forever.

    submitted by /u/SnooHabits1767
    [link] [comments]

    When the spam of Party Beacon is so high that it breaks the graphics and creates lag at the same time in the whole district (happened just now)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Problem with key

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Problem with key

    Hey, have any of you ever had this problem ? Still have the cd key, it says that key already have been used !

    https://preview.redd.it/sznu8yuznfs51.png?width=273&format=png&auto=webp&s=bbde168c7311ac6cb9676b817329eacb0154fd2b

    submitted by /u/Vegetable_Flow_2265
    [link] [comments]

    Request from 9gag

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Can all the storylines in the Complete edition be done solo/single-player?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Used to play GW back in the day. Might even be able to access my old account if I tried hard enough but thinking of just starting a fresh account with a Complete Edition purchase.

    I realize the game may have fewer players now. I think I recall there being a way to have competent AI companions to use in your party.

    So the real question is, am I able to enjoy all the storyline campaigns as a single player experience? Are there any missions that require other players? I am looking to run through the storyline for nostalgia and something to do when the kiddos are asleep and I get some time on the couch with the laptop.

    submitted by /u/endlessmeow
    [link] [comments]

    Alari's Double Blades the best bet if I want to pretend I'm dual wielding swords instead of daggers

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I've always loved the idea of a dual wield warrior class in games like Dragon Age Origins, but most you can only use daggers and that doest quite scratch the itch. I was thinking of doing a dagger spam build on either a warrior, dervish, or pet ranger build and saw the double blades and thought they looked more like dual swords as opposed to daggers and was wondering if that was my best bet or what other dagger options there are?

    submitted by /u/JBSuperTroop
    [link] [comments]

    Gold Cape invites

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Hello inviting to gold trim guild if you want a cape to wear. Inactive, so do not expect much of anyone else. Feel free to msg regarding more info!

    submitted by /u/unlockwren
    [link] [comments]

    Divine Aura

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Random question - has anyone else had Divine Aura added to their account? I can 100% say that I never purchased the Collector's Edition of Prophecies however today when logging on, I'm getting the Aura. I've checked the Manage Access Keys on the log in screen and it's not mentioned there. Totally not complaining but is this an update they've snuck in without telling anyone or have I just missed it completely?

    submitted by /u/FreakedOutKoala
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment