• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Guild Wars Modest but very much accurate

    Guild Wars Modest but very much accurate


    Modest but very much accurate

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Random Arenas - Offering of Blood Necro - 10-7-20

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Rurik why T_T

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Ranger builds

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Hey guys, does anyone have some strong ranger bow builds? If so can you please post your template. Thank you, I'm trying to find a bad ass one💪🏽

    submitted by /u/SnooOwls113
    [link] [comments]

    I have a spare "The Complete Collection" key and I don't know what to do with it.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    A while back I saw a brand-new physical copy being sold online and decided to order it after making a deal with a RL friend that seemed interested and who I also knew from middle-school (we're both adults now obvs). I wanted the box for its contents and he wanted the code. We were supposed to divide the price in a way where it made sense seeing what we got, but he decided to nope out of it once the item arrived and has left me on read for over a week now.

    I tried adding the code to my account, but yeah... Nothing happens. I can't claim it for character slots or anything. I also have no need for a secondary account. So I don't know what to do with this. I don't want to just give it away for free as it was just as expensive as the digital version...

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    Hoard? Double the storage space on your PvP mules for free!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Heroes on mule PvP characters are actually good for something: You can get up to 58(!!) additional weapon/equipment storage slots on your PvP mule using the PvP heroes. You will probably want to keep a list of what went where to minimize how much of a pain it'd be to find something, but it's a small price to pay basically doubling the mule storage capacity.

    submitted by /u/PhreeBSD
    [link] [comments]

    Sad :( Accesss Key Not Working

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    So I bought a cd of GW1 on amazon. It says that theres an access key. But it says its in use when I tried to use it. :(

    submitted by /u/Ga33es
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment