• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Preparing for the Steam release. Free bags for all.

    Guild Wars 2 Preparing for the Steam release. Free bags for all.


    Preparing for the Steam release. Free bags for all.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    “Don’t kill yourselves to retaliation”

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Few days ago: I posted the logos. Now got them printed on canvas for my Game Room! (I need more GW2 merch...)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    [ART] Crystallized Paradox: Front page of my comic!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    My charr character! Art by @Xilus_

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    My charr character! Art by @Xilus_

    https://twitter.com/Xilus_/status/1313959038544154625

    https://preview.redd.it/nswlktriovr51.png?width=1973&format=png&auto=webp&s=38a2431eb4b79ea22c967e803671e837ffc94743

    I wish those big kitties could have fluffy cheeks beards and fluffy tails for males haha!
    If anyone is interested here is my twitter! https://twitter.com/Xilus_/status/1313959038544154625 I hope to make more of this one!

    submitted by /u/Cupcake_with_claws
    [link] [comments]

    Did a random quest line, came across this scene. Absolutely beautiful!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    This is Hapi with her favourite Quaggan!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Simple underwater idea for End of Dragons

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Simple underwater idea for End of Dragons

    Anet probably know by now that most of the players doesn't like the current underwater combat.

    So, what if for whatever lore reason, they create a mastery that make players walk normally underwater, using the normal weapons skills, but with the twist of making the jump be higher/slower and no fall damage because we are underwater?

    In the last Fractal they created a mechanic that can replace your normal jump with a bigger jump. They could use it for this idea.

    With this we could even have a fight underwater with the deep sea dragon I guess.

    You guys think it would work?

    EDIT: Some image illustrating a bit how I've imagined it lol Just guessing, maybe the dragon has some heads

    https://preview.redd.it/bvxfsi4dysr51.png?width=1748&format=png&auto=webp&s=fc36b5a94b9c6d00edd6c97c9dfcc0d0e79a82f7

    An image from Monster Hunter, that I think would be cool to see something like that in GW2

    submitted by /u/ORO8ORO
    [link] [comments]

    Races and personal story

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    This is a discussion. In your opinion, what is the best race for personal story ( with the race choices in character creation) and why is it good. Please make all your opinions spoiler-free.

    submitted by /u/EmadPRO1
    [link] [comments]

    Efram Greetsglory, acting imperator of the Flame Legion (3D art)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    (X-Post) Quaggan love adventures!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Weird disk usage patterns when playing GW2

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Hi, I have a question for the more advanced computer users here. My GW2 is installed on an SSD, and my OS (win10) is also on an SSD. Why then, while playing, does the computer put heavy load on the HDD, which I use only for keeping data (and maybe some less demanding games)? I have 2 SSDs on my computer, GW2 is not on the same as the OS. I tried disabling some services already and it seems to help a little, and in resource monitor it shows that it's the System causing disk usage, but only when playing GW2. I can also audibly hear the HDD work when this happens, but I don't know what's really causing that. Any ideas?

    update: Ok to sum up, I think some(or all) of the following helped:

    1. Moving the swap file to the SSD
    2. Not having RAM-hungry stuff like browser run in the background
    3. Disabling some windows services, such as Superfetch and Search

    The HDD still does activate at times but it's not so heavy, I guess just windows doing some of its dirty work in the background, with the filesystem or whatever.

    submitted by /u/lopuchkidney
    [link] [comments]

    Error code 3023:1012:6:377

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Hello.
    Play on Saturday up to an hour before the daily reset. Then come back a few hours later and it was already locked.

    I wrote to support anonymously because it doesn't even allow me to log into the page. My concern is that it is Thursday and they have not even answered anything.

    I know that there are several who have had the same problem or something similar. What can i do? as well as continuing to wait for Anet's slow support.

    I submitted the ticket that same night that I was blocked.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Far-Result-1706
    [link] [comments]

    LWS4

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Just cleaned the brand off Aurene after the Kralk fight for the first time.... caught the feels again like with Tybalt... what a game

    submitted by /u/mapplejax
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder: with a little Volatile Magic and some Hatched Chilis you can sound very SPOOKY this Halloween Lab Run.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Would anyone be willing to do a detailed run down of the upcoming event for a noob?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I'm newish to the game and have never done this event or any event for that matter. My highest toon is an 80 boosted gaurdian I only used to get raptor. After that I have a 61 thief, 54 engineer and 41 Mesmer.

    I am currently playing the engineer with a friend and we don't have any idea what to farm for during the event or anything else. We did hear it's good for boosting alts, so we considered doing that for a different set of characters while we explore the game on our 54's.

    Both of us have experience in mmos, we just don't have a clue what the event is about or what's worth doing during it/farming for.

    submitted by /u/NFSpeed
    [link] [comments]

    Lag/delays/high ping today?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Jumped in around 5:30 PM ET and tried to do my T4s... Simply impossible. 1.5 to 2 seconds delay on my skills and even dodges. Though it was only me, but someone in my group said that it's been like that the whole day.

    Did some raids tonight (W7) and it was the same thing. However, it looks like I was the only one in my group experiencing these issues.

    Anyone else had this happening to them today?

    NA servers, Fort Aspenwood by the way.

    submitted by /u/Aurakal
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars 2: Tides of Jade (A fan made expansion brand identity)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Efficient Gold Farming - Quick Guide

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Are you not satisfied with your gold farming income? Check this guide and find out if you can improve something:-P

    Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfQS3fvBQ8c

    submitted by /u/sankurix
    [link] [comments]

    strike missions difficulty ranking

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    I am a returning player and I wanted to try strike missions. I was told there is some that are hard and others easy, can someone order them by difficulty ? I only know that i have to start with SP

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Dundorg
    [link] [comments]

    A mislocation at Mistlock Sanctuary.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    A mislocation at Mistlock Sanctuary.

    I bought Mistlock Sanctuary's trial bc I couldnt wait for it to come to sale :D But when I was in there I had few things to do at mystic forge. Im fully aware that Mystic Forge is 1 click away from crafting stations but I wonder why Anet didnt put Mystic Forge right in the middle of crafting stations but some unrelated place. It could've been perfect that way.
    Yes Im aware at Armistice Bastion Mystic Forge is like the way I said but I like here more!

    https://preview.redd.it/6n0bopjunwr51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=4564d0f07872c87367b1b92fac3fb32295d63b15

    submitted by /u/volvie98
    [link] [comments]

    Berserker vs. Marauder, a query to the council of warriors

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Long story short I really really really like my marauder exotic set, it saved me countless times and personally I think that trading 10% of my DPS for 6k HP is totally worth it but every discussion I read or every person I asked this question says otherwise.

    I'm not a really good player I'm a bit old and my reflexes aren't that great so I make a lot of mistakes and take more hits than most of the young ones in my guild (I even forget to swap during hectic moments) so I'm less on edge on this set but when I join strike missions or raids/dungeons and we wipe for lack of damage I can't help to feel guilty. I tried to run a full berserker set and while the damage increase is barely noticeable to me the loss of health really isn't since I get downed more times, I don't know if I should stick to it anyway and just learn to tryhard at this point...

    I'm asking this because I'm going to craft my full ascended set soon and as a casual player it will be my only set for a very long time, I usually play solo open world 90% of the time but I'd like to be able to do dungeons/raid/fractals more often later on without completely trash my gear especially for LWS3 jewelry since it took a lot of time to gather all the stuff. On a side note I don't believe in mixing up it's rather full Zerk or full Marauder no half measures, thanks for any opinion.

    submitted by /u/Elninogordo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment