• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Guild Wars Just finished my second GWAMM! :)

    Guild Wars Just finished my second GWAMM! :)


    Just finished my second GWAMM! :)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Whoops

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Ahoy!! Just bought the game!! Any guilds or folks to joing me?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    As tittle says, any guild to have me on their membership or anyone to join me on the game?

    Let's gooooo.

    Playing to enjoy the story, to know the game, while GW2 brings new content.

    submitted by /u/Ele_camp
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player looking for guild

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, as the title already says i just started playing again and would love to join guild. I'm from germany so in would preferably join a german or english speaking guild on the european district :) An American district guild would be fine too but i don't know if that would work out because of the time difference.

    I'm mainly focusing on pve, story, hms, titles, ect. Main character is a sos Ritualist.

    If there are any questions about me or when you have recommendations who i could ask to join dont hesitate to msg me here :)

    submitted by /u/Sacrefice342
    [link] [comments]

    maintenance mode

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Games similar to Guild wars

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Lately I have been thinking about what I really loved about the original guild wars was the single player apsects of the game. I loved the hero and character customization to overcome situations and such. With over 2k hours on this game though I having a hard time playing the relic (lack of new content and such) I have been looking for single player games to get that itch scratched.

    Any recommendations for games?

    submitted by /u/HaIlMonitor
    [link] [comments]

    Question about heroes

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Okay, so this is a really noob question, but how can I tell if my heroes are ascended?

    submitted by /u/RyuuTatsujin
    [link] [comments]

    Gate of Madness / Dervish Solo Running Guide

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    "i've been in worse situations"

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Guild Wars

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Are there any good sites where i can buy the original game for a lower price?

    submitted by /u/Talieador
    [link] [comments]

    New returning player

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Any suggestions on classes I'm returning and all I've done is completed a prophecies campaign on a mesmer a year ago. I'm gonna start another prophecies character and try to get some gwamm points bbut don't know which class to pick

    submitted by /u/nerdyPG
    [link] [comments]

    GW Collectors Overview

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment