• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Guild Wars Finally finished my sealed CE collection!

    Guild Wars Finally finished my sealed CE collection!


    Finally finished my sealed CE collection!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I decided to draw my paragon in Vabbian armor for Inktober. Such a trip down memory lane :)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Any sales incoming?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Ahoy adventurers!

    I was watching some videos and gameplay of GW1 and would love to play myself the origins of my beloved game.

    But atm the conversion from Brazilian money to dollar is too high...so a sale would be nice.

    Ty in advance and have a nice Friday. P. S....Also, if you have a nice 'family' guild on gw2 AND gw1, I would be happy with an invite.

    submitted by /u/Ele_camp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment