• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Guild Wars Cathedral of Flames / Dervish Solo Running guide

    Guild Wars Cathedral of Flames / Dervish Solo Running guide


    Cathedral of Flames / Dervish Solo Running guide

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    MOX NO!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Would you guys like to see the origins for all of the dances in-game?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    If I buy Guild Wars 1 used, will I still be able to play online?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    I haven't gamed in a long time but wanted to buy the first Guild Wars (4 expansion set) online used, will I be able to still log in online & play with everyone? Sorry for the noob question.

    submitted by /u/LuridPiece
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween Tips?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I picked up GW and have been playing it off and on for a couple years. I've recently decided to try for some HOM points and Halloween seems like a great chance to make a dent in the Drunkard title.

    Are there any guides out there or tips on what to focus on? I haven't finished any of the story campaigns yet, but I am level 20 and have LA and Kamadan unlocked. I'm not sure about any items I should focus on farming ahead of time or specific quests to run repeatedly during the event.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/autocorrect_cat
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use a Guild Wars Complete Collection key if I already own Prophecies?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I own the original GW Prophecies game but never bought the expansions. Buying Factions + GWEN + Nightfall would cost $60 but the Complete Collection is $40 so I'd rather buy that.

    Does anyone know if I can apply the key to my account even if I own Prophecies?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/seaone2
    [link] [comments]

    Have i ascended?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Maybe a silly question. Away for a long time and recently replaying some existing toons at various stages. The fact that i likely had toons hire runners to get to prime locations, how do i know a particular character has ascended?

    submitted by /u/MrThallid
    [link] [comments]

    Where/how was this screenshot taken?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    I noticed on the Wiki that there was a screenshot of the harvest temple before the jade wind: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Kuan_Jun_Temple.jpg

    Is there a cutscene that shows it like this that I perhaps don't remember?

    submitted by /u/RaptorDotCpp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment