• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Guild Wars What is your favorite PVP build from "the good old days"?

    Guild Wars What is your favorite PVP build from "the good old days"?


    What is your favorite PVP build from "the good old days"?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    The recent RA videos got me thinking about "the good old days" and some of the old builds I enjoyed playing, especially in RA.

    What is your favorite PVP build from earlier days? Is that build still viable today? If it is possible, a video of that build would be fun to watch, for a dose of nostalgia etc.

    My personal favorite was the "Emmisary of Lyssa" dagger wielding dervish build. This build was viable before the dervish rework, that version of avatar of Lyssa had the following functionality: "Elite Form. For 10...74...90 seconds, you have +10 maximum Energy and your attacks deal +5...41...50 damage to foes activating skills. This skill is disabled for 120 seconds." So basically, if your enemy was activating a skill, that enemy would die fast.

    submitted by /u/Raawd
    [link] [comments]

    Rock Paper Scissors Tournament for 10 ecto-s

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Looking for fellow mates from 10+ years ago

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    We spent a tremendous time together conquering the Hall of Heroes or just talking about random stuff until 4 am in Teamspeak 2 and 3 daily.

    Nights have passed until our parents forced us to log off since we had to go to school the next day.

    Sadly our ways have parted and we haven't exchanged contact details. GW2 hadn't been released yet and thus the friend list never migrated.

    Nostalgia recently hit and I tried to reconnect with the people but sadly couldn't get ahold of anyone. I am unable to access my old gw1 account thus even figuring out the ingame nicks is hard and a puzzling journey ranging from taking a look at 12 year old screen captures and forum posts.

    If anyone out there is aware of the guild Biohazard Tacticz [や乇らて] ... [r18+?] please let me know.

    For the span of a year we have been a successful playing Contagion sitting in the hall about every other day. I think the r18 guys who I played with as well moved on to gvg at some point winning cape trims consistently.

    Some people might have moved to our little foster alliance guild [911] but I don't anyone of the original founding members was part over there.

    I am looking for you

    • Mizze is Legend
    • Rhymes
    • Hugo Der Tote
    • Franky (still temporarily unemployed and rocking computer games?)
    • Christalline Society
    • Nekro Nekroz
    • - ... and all the other names I can not remember after all those year

    I would be grateful for any hint on how to reunite with those people. 10 years is a long time.

    submitted by /u/Patex_
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for friends to go for GWAMM

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I haven't played much GW since my Ironman mesmer playthrough but playing without anyone gets boring. I quit for a long while but want to come back to go for a GWAMM.

    Right now I'm currently playing a paragon with about 15 hours into it. I'm still deathless and have the audacity to try to go for 0 death GWAMM but no clue if I can succeed.

    I'm CST but playing hours vary.

    Anyway, if anyone wants to join me and help with a crazy goal, add me in game or send me a PM/Chat here.

    Also looking for a Kurzick guild!

    IGN: Drew Everlasting

    submitted by /u/Daroo425
    [link] [comments]

    Random Arena-Messing about with Lyssa Dervish

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    5 Money Makers Explained in 1 Minute

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Zombie account hacked - any advice or recourse?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Hello! (Mobile, sorry for formatting). I was wondering if anyone has had similar experiences with Arena Net accounts. My oooooold GW account was hacked last week (email notification of password change), I assume using a very old leaked password. I haven't accessed the account in 10+ years so I absolutely did not have 2FA linked to it. I've contacted support for help and have been going back and forth with them since - I don't want the account revived, only permanently closed. I no longer have the discs (obvs) or serial numbers. Names, addresses, phone numbers apparently don't line up with anything they have listed, which I don't understand. Any credit card from back then has been closed (but it was f2p so...shouldn't have a card tied to it?). I certainly don't have character names for a game I didn't play for that long...

    I tried changing the account password today but now it has 2FA set up (thanks, hacker).

    Can you think of any recourse? I'm super frustrated. It's absolutely MY account but...I can't prove it by their standards.

    (Note: absolutely appreciate Arena taking care of security and accounts, etc, but this is wildly maddening on my end. I try to do the right thing and am shut down. Hacker wins.)

    submitted by /u/copiousmice
    [link] [comments]

    Luxon Guild looking for Members and Ally

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    The Beacons Are [LiT] ~ Helpful|Titles|DungeonSC|Daily ZM/ZB|UW|FoW|PvX|Discord ~ Trim/Lux/PvE/PvP

    Comment or Message me your IGN

    submitted by /u/blockparty34
    [link] [comments]

    Network error code 3023:1012:6:377 (code=3032)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Anyone having this issue? My internet is working fine, I've even reset my password just in case, but I still get the same error.

    Thank you for the help.


    I don't remember using any vpn, so I not sure if it's a problem with my Internet provider.

    If you use vpn, be careful.

    I just got the following answer:

    Hello,

    Thank you for your patience while we looked into your issue.

    It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

    If you are accessing our services using a VPN/proxy, please understand that we do not condone, nor do we support their usage. While we do not prohibit the use of these services we have found them to be directly associated to malicious and fraudulent activity. As such, continued use may result in additional blocks placed on the account.

    If you should need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us! Regards,

    submitted by /u/The-Snowstone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment