• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 I was able to climb to the top of Auric Basin and pass the invisible wall there, and I encountered this building with a design I've never seen before.

    Guild Wars 2 I was able to climb to the top of Auric Basin and pass the invisible wall there, and I encountered this building with a design I've never seen before.


    I was able to climb to the top of Auric Basin and pass the invisible wall there, and I encountered this building with a design I've never seen before.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    The Icebrood Saga: Champions

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    So I just logged in to get my daily login reward...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Game Update Notes: October 27, 2020

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    New Inventory Buttons <3 (god bless your soul and your cat dear devs who made this!)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Trahearne is such a troll! (SOUND ON)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    [Data-Mining] Upcoming features from the October 27 patch

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Hello everybody,

    Next patch will be in 3 weeks, enjoy

    Images

    Items

    Item Description
    Nightspeaker
    [no code] Nightspeaker Package
    [no code] Nightspeaker Wings Backpack and Glider Combo
    [&AgHKbwEAAA==] Nightspeaker Wings Backpack
    [&AgHMbwEAAA==] Nightspeaker Wings Glider
    [&AgHNbwEAAA==] Nightspeaker Greatsword Skin
    [&AgHPbwEAAA==] Nightspeaker Outfit
    Chair
    [&AgHLbwEAAA==] Dark Wing Throne
    Armor
    [&AgHQbwEAAA==] Ice Reaver Gauntlets
    Extra Life
    [no code] 2020 Extra Life Donation Bundle
    [&AgHJbwEAAA==] Mini Circle of Love Aurene
    submitted by /u/that_shaman
    [link] [comments]

    The Icebrood Saga: Champions

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    [Art] Burton tinkering

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Watch the Living World Season 1 movie

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    There are very mild spoilers in the following text.

    If you are new to the game or missed it, like me, watch that 3 hour long movie on YouTube! It's very in-depth and catches you up on the events between the end of your personal story and the start of living world season 2.

    You will learn about powerful enemies that emerge, which new and refreshingly interesting NPC personalities you meet, and how a part of the world is changed forever due to epic events triggered by these enemies.

    You will get to watch the experience like you were there, thrown together from actual gameplay footage during that season, explained and tied together by narrators.

    The movie also shows you captivating NPC banter, which is otherwise easily missed, bringing much immersion to the plot. There is for example a very funny interaction between two characters that spans across the LWS1 and even seasonal festivals. You will get to experience love stories with twists between characters.

    LWS1 left some remnants (world bosses, fractals, ...) of its event on our current world of Tyria, for which I just now learned how they came to be.

    Don't miss out, watch it and enjoy the beautiful storyline!

    submitted by /u/negotiat3r
    [link] [comments]

    Khan-Ur

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Can we remove the compact inventory button

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    I like the new button for storing mats but that compact button right next to it drives me nuts. I have my inventory organized a certain way and i would hate to miss click and have to reorganize my inventory. They used to have an option to move it to the bottom of the list now its gone with this update. Anyone know a way to remove it?

    submitted by /u/offBy9000
    [link] [comments]

    gw2crafts.net now has support for f2p accounts

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Guides can be found at https://gw2crafts.net/f2p/ in all the same languages as other guides. Unfortunately scribe guides cannot be created for f2p accounts as all the materials from the marketplace are restricted.

    If you follow a f2p guide and notice any errors, such as it telling you to buy an item you can't, please let me know. I've tested some of the initial permutations, but cannot test all possible guides that may be created.

    In addition to f2p guides, the code base has been translated to python 3. I caught and fixed a few issues before pushing the code live but please let me know if you notice any oddities in the guides.

    edit: note please use the permalink url if you are sending me a guide with any issues.

    submitted by /u/xanthics
    [link] [comments]

    ANET: Please let commanders ALLOW or DISALLOW merging

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Hi ho,

    It is really annoying that everybody can just merge whenever they are in the mood for it.Wouldnt it be a good idea that commanders get a message, that if another group wants to merge, the commander can disallow the merging? It happens way too often that your group gets merged for "fun".

    Also, i ran a PoF meta run today and i was the only commander with 20 people in my squad. Someone merged a SW group to mine so i had to either kick 30 SW people out, or restart grouping. It also happens way to often that my LFG description gets changed allthough only I have the rights/am commander. Is this normal or a bug? Or am i overseeing something.

    Thanks for any replies and stay safe

    edit: thanks for the great reactions. ofcourse, it happened again today but now with a group from kourna. It seems that there are a few individuals that aim at disturbing PoF map runs, especially the Ascension -> Doppelganger meta i noticed (but that is just me :-)).

    It would be nice if some employee at Anet check the logfiles, to see if it's a player-name that is actively & repeatedly disturbing players/commanders having fun doing metas. It would be so nice and i guess filtering logs aint a big thing. Anet should not like this but sadly i have low hopes.

    submitted by /u/YeahFuju
    [link] [comments]

    600 hours later I can finally join the cool kid club.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Condi Sb vs Power Sb?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Just got back into the game and didn't realize the overall changes. For fractal, raids, etc which build is better?

    submitted by /u/Senth99
    [link] [comments]

    "Some inventory menu options have been moved out of the menu and into buttons for better visibility"

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Game Update Notes: October 27, 2020

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Can I be a ghost NPC please?! How cool is this effect. (Don't ask me what food gives it I ate like a bunch different halloween treats today XD)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    New visual effects in wvw?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    How expensive is this game as a whole? (Expansions)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Basically title. Looking to get into this game next month when it drops on Steam and I'm sure the f2p model is more of a trial that excludes all the expansions. How much would I need to pay for most of the content/a satisfactory experience?

    submitted by /u/Tenp123
    [link] [comments]

    How to gear for cheap?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Returning player, have six characters "decked out" in exotics, no legendaries, and haven't touched the game since basically the ascended tier got introduced. How do I get into this for cheap? Will it be extra painful expensive if I'm going for non-Berserker's stats (specifically, Viper's, Grieving)?
    Have been playing for a few weeks now, all my crafting skills are now in the 440ish range. Should I be getting them up to craft my gear, or is it cheaper to buy it or get it some other way? I read in one old thread (so couldn't comment on it) that it is possible to fuse exotic gear in the forge to get ascended? How does that work?

    submitted by /u/TheRealBoz
    [link] [comments]

    Not to thrilled with drizzlewood

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong I'm grateful for content, but I don't like these maps where it's just one ongoing continuous insane meta.

    I liked more bjoras pace because it has giant metas but then the map dies down again and you can explore and kill stuff etc with friends.

    With drizzle it's like DF, it's just one continuous ongoing balls to the wall meta with no chance to slow down and smell the roses and enjoy it.

    Maybe it's just me but drizzle didn't click with me. It's great for grinding gold but that's about it.

    submitted by /u/WrathMagik
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment