• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Guild Wars Came back after years to Factions... what's with the levels?

    Guild Wars Came back after years to Factions... what's with the levels?


    Came back after years to Factions... what's with the levels?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    I've just finished 2nd mission and got to the mainland Chin-- Cantha. My level is 12, while every mercenary is... 20. I mean, i do have few quests on the island, but they will *maybe* give me enough to reach lvl13.

    Did i miss something or the game just expects me to spend next hours getting oneshot?

    submitted by /u/berial6
    [link] [comments]

    Presearing Services

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Hello, most people know about the challenge I'm going for in pre, and the poll ended so thanks to everyone who voted. However, we did the math and the amount of gifts for the huntsman I will need are a bit higher than I expected. So here are two services I have been doing for people to try and help that.

    Gift Running: This is for people who never bother with gifts in pre searing or on days they don't bother with gifts. I give you the nick sets and 250g per account. You run and get the gifts and give the gifts to me. This way you get 250g pre gold just running for a minute, and I get a 60g discount per Nick gift. This only holds while supplies last.

    Bear Taming Service: I have been helping people charm the bear in pre by taking them out and working with them and explaining the process on how to do so. It's pretty annoying now after the update, but thanks the work of JnvSor and some practice, I have helped a lot of people. I offer this service for tips. So anywhere from 0g to however much you want. Just come and be willing to listen (to me typing in chat)!

    submitted by /u/sirjisu
    [link] [comments]

    Thumbnail for my Churning Earth YT Video (quick tutorial)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    ToT bags and max titles

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Hey guys

    I just finished the whole 5/40 run and I got my max Survivor title. I wanted to sell the ToT stacks on Kama real quick before the big drop this weekend but I was wondering how many stacks I'd need to max one of the drunken/sweet/party titles. I have no idea if using ToT bags is any good for this or the best thing I can do is to sell as many stacks and possible and spend that money in other item to get those titles.

    submitted by /u/Nesser65
    [link] [comments]

    Fun classes

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I've recently got bored with my sos rit and my moebius strike sin. What classes does everyone enjoy the most and why?

    submitted by /u/Dasjackamo
    [link] [comments]

    Monk DPS builds with heroes in HM (missions, quests, vanq)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Monk DPS builds with heroes in HM (missions, quests, vanq)

    I picked up GW again after quite a long time and I have been looking at team-builds online.

    The hero-builds themselves are rather easy to replicate, but since my main was a monk (and I want to continue playing monk) I find it rather difficult to settle on a damage build for myself which does not make me want to jump out of the window from boredom. I consider healing my heroes one of those things.

    I mainly see "RoJ" builds around which become really boring after some time, so I tried playing the second class as "main" with a few monk skills in combination (for instance think "holy templar" for Warrior).

    I played with Assassins Promise for a while and it works great to some extent. I got skill 7 for enemy healers and skill 6 for any AoE / boss enemies, but sometimes in HM I'm having trouble if the enemies have exceptionally strong healers / my heroes don't attack the same foe ... and Promise runs out. Also it gets quite repetitive as I mainly press 1,2,3,4,5 and repeat.
    Build: OwcT4Y44ZaBaXMmElw6TucfAvCA

    https://preview.redd.it/fgvxuwkqenv51.png?width=661&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c56e26b350edaae647bf26a4c2bbafc1986277e

    I don't play speedruns but mainly play alone in the evening after work for an hour or two, so I'm not interested in any "farm-x-in-30min" builds.

    If you have a monk - what kind of dps-builds do you run?

    I am currently thinking about doing a monk/dervish but I have no concrete idea yet (and I still have to figure out a cool name for the combination of monk and dervish ;) )

    submitted by /u/cribber
    [link] [comments]

    PreSearing - what to keep in inventory for "perma" toons?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Other than Nick collectibles, is there any value in keeping crafting mats?

    submitted by /u/MrThallid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment