• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Guild Wars Guild Wars Quiz!

    Guild Wars Guild Wars Quiz!


    Guild Wars Quiz!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    �� Dance Madness �� Hope you enjoy��

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Why are most EL Tonics from Zaishenchest not usable outside of citys, when all the ones from Birthdaypresents are?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Team composition help for a returning player

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I'm back into the game, I didn't played from a long time and... I'm a bit lost with my team composition.

    I would like to finish some end game content I never finished before (HM maps, DoA, Urgoz, etc.) and finally complete my HoM (36/50 atm).

    Years ago, I made a team composition which looks like this: https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_Discordway

    Though, I'm not sure it is very effective for end game content, do you think I need to find a meta build as I will certainly do this all in solo? Or I can perfectly finish all the content with this team (I did finish all the HM core maps and Nightfall maps but some maps were really hard for me...)?

    Also, I found this composition which seems to be "meta" now: https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_Mercenary_Mesmerway

    In this composition, there are 4 mesmers. Excuse me for my noob question, but there are only 2 mesmer heroes no (gwen & norgu)?

    Thank you for your help, don't hesitate to give me advice on what should I be focused for my hero composition.

    Also excuse me for my English, I'm sure there are plenty of mistakes. :)

    submitted by /u/Mr_Zell
    [link] [comments]

    Still possible to run to ruins of morah?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Hey there. Just wanted to ask if it is still possible to run to the ruins of morah.

    Some friends and i came back to the game after a decade long break and wanted to do the nightfall campaign together. Thing is, after looking for a build for my freshly made paragon i realized that the eliteskill that i need (heroic refrain) is close to the end of the campaign.

    So would it be possible to run there and get the skill and are there still people doing the run?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Sch0tte
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about: Guild Wars PvP Access Kit.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    major ocd in gw

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    How do you guys deal with not being able to get legendary defender of ascalon on your main? Back then, I just wanted to enjoy the game, as opposed to title grind, but now it's driving me nuts.

    Bonus question: How do you find skele groups? Everyone says we should do it, but they never say how to find groups.

    submitted by /u/TenshiKyoko
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy Restoration Spirit Didn't Work As Intended

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Scythe go swoosh

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Guys,

    I'm almost finished with my Paragon in this second account and thinking on making a Dervish next.

    But,

    I remember back in the day I could never play Derv properly, I found the whole enchant juggling mechanic confusing. At the time I could not grasp the concept of skill rotation.

    That being said, I ask:

    Can anyone point me to a 101 on how to Derv? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Zybbo
    [link] [comments]

    I'm 27/30 on GWAMM. How should I most quickly finish it? (PvE, hero-able methods)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Returning player looking for group

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    i recently returned to guild wars and i am looking for a group to play through the game again, i am currently a lvl 17 Rit in factions

    submitted by /u/Sunny_D_Dealer
    [link] [comments]

    Two Upcoming Community Events!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Happy Monday everyone! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start; however if it isn't, here is some exciting news in order to help you power through to the weekend!

    Due to the overwhelming positive community response from last week I'm excited to announce that at roughly 17:30 PST this Friday (est. 2 hour duration) I will be hosting another Avi's Auction in Kamadan! Similarly to last week, I will be asking zero commission on sales, however I will be accepting any generously provided tips in order to add to the prize pool for the second event the following night!

    At roughly 11:00 PST this Saturday (est. 1 hour duration) I will be hosting a trivia night on my Twitch stream to celebrate our recent accomplishment of reaching 150 followers! I currently have 500 ectos to give away during the event, however this prize pool may grow as a result of the auction on Friday. Answers will only be accepted in my Twitch chat in order to avoid any debate as to whom answered first.

    If you would like to have an item of your sold during the auction, please reach out to me (IGN: Amelia Aviviani) so I can organize the event in advance. Items will only be accepted during my live streams (including prior to the auction itself) to avoid any complications as each broadcast is recorded. Items may not be accepted if I believe they will be too difficult to sell.

    Again, thank you so much for love and support you have shown to me. I'll see you this weekend!

    -Avi

    https://www.twitch.tv/aviviani

    Please review this post throughout the week as changes to the times may be made if necessary.

    submitted by /u/Aviviani_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment