• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Guild Wars sorry

    Guild Wars sorry


    sorry

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Fort Aspenwood is almost unplayable because of this Luxon Warrior AI bug. Ruins tons of games.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Every time I see this episode of The Big Bang Theory, I remember that Stuart has a Guild Wars Necromancer in his shop!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    pre searing black dye price is damn to high

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    What are other games similar to Guild Wars 1?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I love playing this game, it's the game I have more hours played. But I'm feeling like playing a new game to me. However I would like that game to have a similar feeling. Good story, similar skill system, etc. Is there such a game?

    Thank you.

    ps: I still plan on continue to play GW, so no need to suggest I just keep playing.

    submitted by /u/The-Snowstone
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Short Story: Birth of the Necromancer

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    This is a short story set in pre-searing Ascalon. I won't spoil it for you and please excuse any mistakes in grammar I may have done as this is my first story and my word processor isn't the best.

    Birth of the Necromancer

    submitted by /u/Krydia_Seriphzion
    [link] [comments]

    Dose the age of an account matter to a buyer?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    I have a GW1 account that I've had since open beta. I've got some decent mats and a lot of some keys zesheron keys or something I forget. Other than that it would just be the age of the account that's the selling point. Would people buy that or nah?

    submitted by /u/Permit_Fuzzy
    [link] [comments]

    Max character slots on account

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Wiki claims you can get it up to 28 in total (https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Character_slot).

    Can somebody confirm this? What happens if you try to add 29th?

    submitted by /u/b4_l4
    [link] [comments]

    Double Dragon Artwork and Skill Overview!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Double Dragon Artwork and Skill Overview!

    Includes twice as many dragons as advertised.

    Hello all,

    I did another skill video with some commentary/use cases. I'm pretty sure double dragon will proc off of your pet or an ally pet, if you ever find it useful for a farm to need the double proc in a weird use case.

    Also note it does not proc twice off of you, as you cannot be enchanted with the same thing twice.

    The Double Dragon overview video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaDB3lG9uO0

    I did take some feedback users had and made it shorter/more concise and did a little demo with some henchmen (still getting my factions only playthrough set up for YouTube, leveling all the characters for mercs).

    One small edit:
    Double Dragon cannot cause foes to scatter, I thought it did because of how many AoEs my build runs, so if you cast Breath of Fire, Fire Storm, Searing Heat, etc it will force enemy melee off of your backline, however the DPS double dragon provides can assist in spiking down enemy frontliners.

    submitted by /u/MaskedVale
    [link] [comments]

    Class balance and questions

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Hey guys, just recently got into the game and I'm really enjoying it. I just had a couple of questions regarding class balance and difficult content.

    How is the class Balance in PvE and PvP? Are there clearly OP classes and useless classes in either of those? Since the game doesn't really get balancing patches I was just wondering.

    Regarding content, is there any content that hasn't been cleared? Endgame content that is too hard.

    Thanks guys, my in-game name is Babsa Bobsa if anyone wants to add me.

    submitted by /u/Babsaa
    [link] [comments]

    [Returning player] The last update released all these awesome elite skills. which one is the best for GWAMM?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Having played in a year and I saw all these awesome skills. I was going to start my gwamm using my sin but I see all these game changing skills now, I love playing imbagon but find it slower than straight murking mobs as a sin or derv. The ranger elite sounds dope too. Are the new skills worth enough to switch gwamm professions or should I stick with sin?

    submitted by /u/pcaedus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment