• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 [SPOILER] I drew a scene from the new 100 CM Fractal

    Guild Wars 2 [SPOILER] I drew a scene from the new 100 CM Fractal


    [SPOILER] I drew a scene from the new 100 CM Fractal

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Finally decided to join the emote making gang, feel free to use these if u like them <3

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Had my girlfriend's characters made into comic art

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Had my girlfriend's characters made into comic art

    In-game

    In-game toon #2

    Badassery

    Diogodesigns came thru once again. This is just awesome work.

    submitted by /u/Conpedalo
    [link] [comments]

    Found this classic video of TotalBiscuit playing GW2 Alpha

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Guide: Underground Fractal Engi Skip

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Liminal jackal figure by u/alexndefo

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    What effective 100cm comps do you run guys?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    We have been experimenting with some friends (( ͡° ͜Ê– ͡°)) and we have found that if you run 3cfb/mirage/condi rene, 1 cqfb, and 1 heal rene with absorption rune and kalla/ventari that's enough damage that you can entirely skip the cloud phase which triggers 45secs into the fight, and you also skip the 4 meteors before the water phase while Ai is in the middle.

    What are your experiences?

    submitted by /u/where_the_muslims_at
    [link] [comments]

    Real life jackal

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Petition to be able to block the 'selling raids' parties from LFG

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    ^ unless there already is a way hmu

    submitted by /u/Bielsa94
    [link] [comments]

    Teaching commander skills

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Hello Tyrians, Elonians and Canthans,

    I've been interested in becoming a commander for open world content ever since I started Guild Wars 2.

    I tried all the maps meta events and love them all, but one of my favorite things in game (and in real life, I'm a teacher) is explaining stuff to people and helping them learn. I'm very patient with people who wanna learn and don't mind explaining the same thing over and over.

    HOWEVER. Yes, I've said I played all these events, but I always followed a commander. Not blindly, I understand them, but I'm afraid I don't master them enough to command a 50 people group, and I don't wanna waste people's time.

    So my request is the following: is there a commander who shares the same values who wanna be my commander mentor that I can follow and ask commanding tips to? I believe just like any art, commanding should be taught

    I'm curious what answers I'll get.

    submitted by /u/Feddbay
    [link] [comments]

    Make Progressing CM Title Tracks: A suggestion for KP for Fractal CM's

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    TL;DR: Make "Official KP" via achievements & title tracks, players will find a way to KP check anyways, and this seems to be least flawed way of showing experience that I can personally think of. (idea written out below)

    Edit: I should clarify that I wouldn't propose that this idea be timegated.


    Hey folks,
    Those of you that run CM's I'm sure have seen / heard the new Guild chat episode where it's discussed why KP was removed & how there are healthier ways to gauge a players ability in game over a linkable currency item. If you haven't, here's the episode of Guild Chat (if the link doesn't take you to the right segment, it's at 1:27:25).

    I'll start off by saying that I agree with Cameron's sentiment, I think some players really put too much value in a high number of Essences, but at the end of the day I definitely agree with the use of KP for grouping. CM's are hard, and the rewards are daily, and if I'm going to be grinding out my Daily Rewards, I want to get things done in a timely manner. I've personally spent hours upon hours wiping at Arkk in Shattered Observatory CM years ago just to get my first kill, but now I want to find groups who are passed this stage so I can reliably progress Fractal God or anything of the sort. At the same time though, once someone has KP, it's rare that someone goes back to lower tier groups, so KP does inadvertently create a barrier to entry. Are there ways over this barrier? 100%, make your own groups, you can join the Mistlocked discord (shameless plug), and you'll eventually get it, etc etc, but let's not derail this conversation.

    To give a bit of perspective, I've run a Fractral Training Guild called Mistlocked in EU & NA for the past 3 years, and the whole purpose of it is simply to teach Fractals and to remove the Entry Barrier to CM's & Fractals in general to help people get their toes in the water, and we're still going strong today. We also have ranks & roles in our Guild/Discord server based on KP amounts, so the change to Wallet currency has affected us personally (not heavily, we'll figure it out for sure) but the whole change brought up a conversation with the instructors this morning about how the change of no pingable Ess can potentially create more statics & less LFG usage.

    My proposed idea is this: Make a Progression achievement for CM's and give a progressing Title, for exmaple:

    Individual Nightmare/SO/Sunqua Peak CM title tracks:
    25 completions - T1 CM Role Title
    50 completions - T2 CM Role Title
    75 completions -T3 CM Role Title
    100 completions - T4 CM Role Title

    Figure the T1 - T4 of the titles could just follow the Initiate, Adept, Expert, Master from Fractals. Then to add to the experience, make an all inclusive CM Title Track:
    25 completions of all CM's - Initiate Challenger
    50 completions of all CM's - Adept Challenger
    75 completions of all CM's - Expert Challenger
    100 completions of all CM's - Master Challenger

    Something along these lines I feel would benefit KP checks much more than a pingable item, because as mentioned by Cameron himself, these can be faked. He also suggests that a title should display that you know how this works, but a title that you earn from doing a single task only 1 time doesn't display much nowadays, especially as CM's & hard content is sold to people willing to pay for it (See NA Raid Listings.)
    The only major flaw I can see to this achievement system is the fact that people can buy their way to the top, but I think a major turn off from doing so would be the expenses. People paying for services like a Full Wing clear costs an immense amount for a single run, so requiring 25 full completions for just the T1 title of a CM would just be so astronomical that the title will still hold value (at least I'd hope.)
    That's really all there is to my suggestion, feel free to discuss, but at the end of the day I absolutely love the new Fractal, I love the Reward rework & I really love the weekly achievements for Fractals! I feel that this encourages mentorship a bit more, and this is a step in the right direciton in my opinion. If you'd like to catch my video on my thoughts & hear more detailed reasonings, you can check it out here: My thoughts on KP Removal.

    submitted by /u/Rheyo
    [link] [comments]

    WoodenPotatoes - The Guild Wars 2 Graveyard - The Extended Experience Project

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    The Reason Why We Have Lags Sometimes

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Bring back districts for organizing overflows

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    I was wondering, are there any problems or why we still don't have this awesome feature from GW1 with districs? https://imgur.com/a/6lV58a1

    It would completely remove the lfg struggle with full maps. If map 1 is full, people go to 2 and so on.

    submitted by /u/non_name
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting the Legendary Ascension

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I'm currently considering crafting the PvP legendary The Ascension (would rather spend my Clovers and T6 mat on that beauty rather than Ad Infinitum), and I was wondering if it was feasable even though I have until now been playing PvE for 99% of the time (only did 1 reward track to get the Dragonrender helm). I was wondering how demanding it is to craft and how long should I expect it to take (If I invest a decent amount of time daily into it). And If you have any PvP tips or things to know, would very much appreciate!

    submitted by /u/RandomDiiZ
    [link] [comments]

    Sunqua Peak: "Wait, isn't she the woman from that picture?" WHAT picture?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    in the Sunqua Peak fractal, Dessa comments: "She must be who that "spirit" was talking about. Wait, isn't she the woman from that picture?"

    WHAT picture? I don't remember a picture or painting anywhere in the fractal, or anywhere that Dessa might have been able to see it. I've heard some people saying that it's maybe a painting in Lion's Arch or Divinity's Reach somewhere, but remember that Dessa cannot leave the Fractals and that in fact her timeline resets to when you first entered the Fractals every time you start one (more or less anyway), so it has to be something Dessa either has seen within the fractal itself or something she's familiar with from before she started doing her research (keeping in mind that she started her research more than 25 years ago, since she doesn't know what a Sylvari is)

    So uh, WHAT picture? Is this a reference to some piece of content that Anet cut, or to something that's IN the fractal that we're all just missing?

    submitted by /u/LucidSeraph
    [link] [comments]

    Cant log in

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Hey guys.
    So after a long time and a new PC and new Network i wanted to play guild wars 2 again.
    So i downloaded it tried to log in and realised that it wouldnt let me in
    Not even on the Internet Site.
    And im 100% sure the passwort is correct.
    So i contacted the support.
    But i takes ages for them to respond.
    They send me a Link to reset my password.
    I did that but still cant log in.
    I get the error code : 10:1022:8061:396 in the launcher.
    Does anyone know what to do?
    Really wanna play again

    submitted by /u/yaqu
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have a hearthstone item?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    an item that you double click and get teleported to your home instance?

    submitted by /u/saDD3ath
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment