• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Guild Wars Solo friendly?

    Guild Wars Solo friendly?


    Solo friendly?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    This game was my first mmo back in 2009 and back then i always played alone and i had no idea what i was doing but i fell in love with the lore, so the question is

    Is this game solo friendly by that i mean if i have a well constructed party of AI henchmen can i do everything in the game at all levels?

    The second question is where do people go for builds and such, since im coming back to fill out the hall of monuments for guild wars 2 and im leaving myself open to falling in love with the game again and i want to experiance the game without needing other players because im fairly certain i cannot count on seeing that many people across tyria

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/aetherr666
    [link] [comments]

    I want a Zealous Recurve Bow for my ranger

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    recently got back into the game and I am playing alot of my ranger who used to be my main.

    I had a classic Splinter Barrage build already set and I added to it with a Glass Arrow Spiker Build recently.

    Currently I am using the Deldrimor Longbow which is not ideal, I realize Recurve if the allround best bow though other bows have their uses as well but I was a teenager at the time and clearly I wasn't smart when I look at my heroes and characters.

    Anyway I am struggling alot with both builds with Energy management but that might not be an issue anymore once I get my Blood is Power Necro Hero going but I thought since I am shooting a bunch of Arrows either way that a zealous bow might be better than what I currently have.

    Are there any places where you can farm a golden recurve bow specifically possibly with a nice looking skin?

    Or any unique recurve bows that are easily farmable from a boss/dungeon/campaign that has zealous stats?

    So far I only found Mallyx and I am certain I cannot clear him solo and it will be far from easy if I could I think...

    The Mallyx Recurve Bow would have the ideal stats I think, I think that's what I am looking for.

    Is it not so expensive maybe? Since it's a unique? I am still quite poor :S

    submitted by /u/Valfalos
    [link] [comments]

    A decade ago I arranged some GW Factions music. In the Canthan spirit, I recorded a higher quality audio take, accompanied by cicadas.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    HOLY I MADE IT

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Does anyone feel discouraged about playing warrior because it is such low damage compared to basically everything else?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    I love warrior as a profession, it's very nostalgic for me. But even with dagger spam I'm doing half the damage of an assassin. And a tiny amount of damage compared to a Mesmer or ritualist...

    Generally in pve I feel kind of useless as a warrior because I get a few hits in, and then my heroes kill everything.

    I also don't feel effective as a tank because the Enemies target my caster heroes instead of me.

    Am I just doing something wrong as a warrior? Or what

    submitted by /u/autofails
    [link] [comments]

    I need Zealous Bows. How do I farm them with Sin or Necro?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    My main is Necro, I also have Sin and Para. Is there any easy zealous bow farm that I could do? I got maybe 40 plat in total and 5 gold coins so I dont want to spend any of that on toys. Help.

    submitted by /u/FartsLord
    [link] [comments]

    When does the event end?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Is it Sep 1, 19:00 UTC like last year?

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment