• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Guild Wars Slightly edited screenshots I've taken during my first Wayfarer's Reverie this year, as well as other random places.

    Guild Wars Slightly edited screenshots I've taken during my first Wayfarer's Reverie this year, as well as other random places.


    Slightly edited screenshots I've taken during my first Wayfarer's Reverie this year, as well as other random places.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Need the new elite skills? I'll help you out!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I've had a number of you PM me for help in capturing the new elite skills from another post so I thought I'd just put this together really quickly.

    If you need the new elite skills (https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Proof_of_Triumph) then add me (IGN: Amelia Aviviani) and message me if you see me online. I play most mornings (PST) and would be happy to help you out if I'm not actively doing something.

    Payment is not required, but if you happen to have extra drunk/party points you want to throw my way that would be cool. If not, no worries, I'm still more than happy to help:P

    Happy hunting!

    submitted by /u/Aviviani_
    [link] [comments]

    Camera bugged, Cant move up and right when holding rmb

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    It works normal in fullscreen but i alt tab alot for work, anyone know some fix? Tried reinstalling 2x and i have no mouse driver settings that fixed it.

    submitted by /u/Syumi
    [link] [comments]

    Brb in a few hours of clicking

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Guild Wars Mobile (using Steam Link)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Looking to play a Ranger for Legendary Defender of Ascalon title but also to use for soloing. Whats the best secondary for pre-searing, and what’s my ideal build going forward after?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Been so long, I love this game!

    submitted by /u/cZor10
    [link] [comments]

    So.. i was looking for meme pic, found other i like, but not saved and now im looking for two memes

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    I was looking for quite old picture in which guild wars 1 and guild wars 2 combat is compared - gw2 combat is drawn in paint i believe. However i found some other picture, it has text "Im running out of tricks here" or something similar and it had gw1 skills bar ui.

    submitted by /u/brb_gotta
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone play PvE in GW1 and PvP in GW2?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Do people play PvE in GW1 and PvP in GW2?

    submitted by /u/markireland
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a TexMod I had back in the days, 20e for the one giving it to me :D

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, as the title says Im looking for a TexMod I had back in the days. Heres a screen of it: https://prnt.sc/u8i8by . Any help much appreciated, the finder gets 20e ingame. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TristsYT
    [link] [comments]

    Build for mesmer

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Funnest class

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Funnest class to play campaign with! Not everything will fit so sorry if I didn't put a class you enjoy

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SnooOwls113
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For PvE Guild

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys if you know any guilds that do Zaishen/Vanquishes/HM content please let me know

    submitted by /u/SnooOwls113
    [link] [comments]

    Keybindings in this game

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to bind multiple keys together?

    I.E binding shift + 1 or ctrl + 1

    Pressing shift then 1 in the keybinding box just binds the last key pressed.

    submitted by /u/Asymptomatic479
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment