• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Guild Wars my hall of monuments wallpaper :D

    Guild Wars my hall of monuments wallpaper :D


    my hall of monuments wallpaper :D

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    What matters in this game?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Wondering what matters? Stats.. gear.. items.. what effects strength of a character in this game? I just got the game yesterday and started playing. Thanks for info/tips!

    Edit: A better title would've been 'what makes me stronger'

    submitted by /u/AlfaMas
    [link] [comments]

    returning player and i cant even kill the first group of raptors outside sparkfly swamp

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    what the hell happened how did i become so shit

    i havent given my heroes any weapons or good armour or anything, no idea about that stuff and im Ranger/assassin running this OgcTc5e+Tyhhh5g5t0lZ4bmkXDA

    how do i get my heroes good?

    submitted by /u/kilp_floors
    [link] [comments]

    I want to be like Keanu Reeves!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    I want to have pets in my party! Are they viable in pve? Rampage as One, Brutal Strike and constant spam of GFTE look good on paper but master of damage wasn't impressed. Do you have good pet builds? Does anthem of envy work on pet attack skills?

    submitted by /u/FartsLord
    [link] [comments]

    Need help launching multiple acc's at once

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Can someone help me
    I tried GW Launcher, and my acc's crashed as I tried to start them

    submitted by /u/theofficialnova
    [link] [comments]

    Hall of Monuments advice

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    So i just purchased Guild Wars Complete edition and i was wondering since my Guild Wars 2 account in based in US but i am in UK (long story). Does this mean for GW1 i need to be in Americas server or can I go via Europe?

    submitted by /u/ileech33
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good skills for buffing melee characters?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Looking to create a build where all of the heroes are support / heal / protect and I am the main damage output. Basically an unstoppable warrior doing much more damage than what would usually be possible.

    I definitely don't expect this to be as effective as the usual mesway hero comp. more for fun.

    What first comes to mind is splinter weapon but looking for much more than that.

    If all of your heroes were designed to either help with party survival, or making you stronger, what would you do?

    submitted by /u/autofails
    [link] [comments]

    Exploring the Guild Wars .Dat file

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I know folks have been able to get sounds (like the whisper notification) from it. I was wondering if there was a way to get more sounds or music or anything like that from the file. I just don't know how people actually extract that stuff from that file.

    submitted by /u/Just_S_h_a_n_e
    [link] [comments]

    How do you value items in this game?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Hi I'm pretty new to guild wars, played when I was 9, returning for the nostalgia.

    Picked up some gold items on my travels. My question is how do you begin to figure out the value of items in this game?

    📷https://gyazo.com/f58235232fae1c2645e6b2a5ead30b49

    https://gyazo.com/b3bf03f6b302dd3de97fe191493c8c52

    https://gyazo.com/1d02f255a7648408b06403334a77d123

    https://gyazo.com/7801d4743535c3349d65b6e3923547f2

    submitted by /u/Asymptomatic479
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment