• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Guild Wars Missed Connections

    Guild Wars Missed Connections


    Missed Connections

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    This is an absolutely incredible long-shot because it's been ~13 years, but I have no idea what other methods I could use to find these people. I'm looking for 2 people that I used to chat/hang out with in Guild Wars, but all I have to go off are some character names. No idea what other games they might have played, or if they moved on to GW2. Maybe once a year I log on to see if they're playing again but have never seen them online. I'm just feeling nostalgic and want to catch up, if they're out there.

    (Please let me know if this isn't allowed on this subreddit!!)

    Person #1 names: (always "Delius ____ ____") Delius the Ele, Delius Isnt Emo, Delius Cuts People

    Person #2 names: Kon Allto, Romane Alacusta

    Not expecting either of them to actually see this, but if I don't try at all, then that would be 100% certain!

    submitted by /u/common_frog
    [link] [comments]

    Highest single damage packet?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I've seen highest DPS and highest HP theorized, but I don't think I've ever seen the highest damage packet possible. What would be the highest damage in a single packet.

    Off the top of my head, I can imagine boosting HP to 16000 using symbiosis and using Grenth's Balance on a boss to be a contender.

    On the other hand, there's a lot of + damage multipliers that are rarely used - things like Vengeance - and I'd love to see how high something like a buffed EVSS would hit on a frenzied target.

    I'm probably missing some other skills that could be contenders, which is why I'm asking the community.

    submitted by /u/refugeeinaudacity
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, trying to get my account back.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    So i just submitted my request to Anet to try and gain access back to my account. Just wondering if anyone here has recently done it and if so how long did it take? And when you did get the account back and logged in, did you still have all the characters and gear etc. you had before.

    submitted by /u/TerrorDino
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Opinion: EoTN skills are dumb.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Glowing Hearts Quick Farming Guide - Nicholas The Traveler for this week.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    wish there was something the gw community could do to get a small team of devs to balance the game, one could dream.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Forcing Ambient Occlusion

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Hi, I would like to ask, if there is a way to force ambient occlusion to the game, since this is a directx 9 game. The nvidia control panel does not allow this. So I tried nvidia profile inspector, but enabling there did nothing as It seems, but maybe I just dont know what specific setting to change and googling for this issue did not bring any results.

    submitted by /u/jonnyfiftka
    [link] [comments]

    Build suggestions

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Hiya!

    I'm looking for the most durable build I can find while also being able to kill as many things as possible. I'm thinking warrior should be the most durable option but I'm not sure they can damage fast enough. Anyone using evasion or similar should be able to be equally durable I suppose.
    My ultimate aim is to play with bonders flagged away with my character being the only one involved in fights, for as much of the game as possible.

    Any builds with any profession that could do it is greatly appreciated ^^

    submitted by /u/borotroth
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to copy paw*ned² team builds, but nothing happens

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    When I try to copy the build into the Templates folder, nothing happens. I'm using the English version.

    Can someone link me a guide on how to copy the team builds into individual templates so I can then load them into my heroes?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/The-Snowstone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment