• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 noooOOO

    Guild Wars 2 noooOOO


    noooOOO

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    My dad and I played the original Guild Wars together fifteen years ago. He recently retired and moved across the country. He decided to give Guild Wars 2 a shot to play with me and here was one of our first interactions in-game!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Do you want party markers for yout party group similar to the commander tag squad markers ?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    With the new fractal and the last boss CM encounter I felt like it would be great for the party to have marks which can be placed on the ground or above someones head. The system is there(in the squad groups) and it doesn't hurt someones gameplay outside of the party. Why this isn't implemented yet? I hate the current workaround with this problem by making people put personal marks on the minimap and try keeping track of them in the heat of the action. Our look is supposed to be on the field not on the minimap. What is your opinion ?

    submitted by /u/TerterBG
    [link] [comments]

    Answers the question: If your friends jump, would you jump? Yes...if they're the tag, no question

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Follow the Tag!

    Hopefully this can create some laughter for you all today :) I know it did for me and hopefully some of those in my squad😂 lesson to be learned...double check to see if you can glide before jumping and leading a cult to their death!

    submitted by /u/JoseCalil
    [link] [comments]

    I spent longer on this meme than the entire AB meta.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Corrupted Avenger Greatsword [&AgFLOgAA] for children's D&D. Could you give me a tip on some interesting weapons that might be useful to them as a loot?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Everytime I think about this event...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Happy Birthday to Maclaine Diemer and Happy 3rd Birthday to Path of Fire! :)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Double Birthday celebration today :3

    Let's say some nice wishes to the best and most dedicated composer for Guild Wars 2, in my humble opinion - Maclaine Diemer. :)

    It's so good You are with us, the players since the very start of the game and You still deliver the best and one of the most original music I've heard. :)

    Thank You for the dark Fear not this night, Aurene, Dragon Full of Light, Shadow of the Dragon, Heart of Thorns and Path of Fire's themes etc. etc. :)

    Path of Fire launched 3 years ago and we got mounts and... a rogue God of War :D

    It was an epic journey filled with twists and turns and annoying foes like Eater of Souls that still is challening for many (just use CC, guys ;)).

    I'm fire. I am war. What are you?

    Still standing.

    I made a small compilation of Path of Fire music with my favourite landscapes. :)

    Signing off. :3

    submitted by /u/MichramGW2
    [link] [comments]

    This random interaction near the Lions Arch bank just made my day.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I'm a confused noob

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I choose human as my race and after the tutorial I walked around and got a nearby event. This one has kids asking me things about people I have never heard of. Did I do this in the wrong order?

    submitted by /u/ThinkingInSpaceArt
    [link] [comments]

    WoodenPotatoes - The Guild Wars 2 Graveyard - Unimplemented Enemies, Areas & Animations

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I took screenshots of the cut Dragon’s Stand lane areas Thorny Hollow and Deserted Coast

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    After I made this post asking how to get in u/TannenFalconwing helped me out and I managed to break out of the map and explore. After that I messed around and took these screenshots for you guys. Honestly this area is bestiful they should've finished it.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/RiAl0g0

    submitted by /u/rSkylo_Ren
    [link] [comments]

    TEARS INDEED

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    TEARS INDEED

    Processing img 3t0yqh0jaxo51...

    submitted by /u/nudgemiew
    [link] [comments]

    Question to fractal comunity.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Would people like it more if more fractals would be released, or if already existing once would get a CM?

    submitted by /u/WertygoSpiner
    [link] [comments]

    [WORK IN PROGRESS] Guild Wars 2 Machinima | (CC) Check it out!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I started getting into PC gaming, and heard Guild Wars 2 was coming to Steam. I noticed the system requirements for both minimum and recommended were the same, but there's quite a bit of difference in Ram. How much does Ram affect games like this, and how will it play if I only have 8GB?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Sunqua Peak Challenge Mote full solo [31:14] - Renegade

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    The Sight of Dawn

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Accessorize with the Celestial Ministry Cape

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    What are the most difficult open world challenges that you could solo?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    What content are there in open world PVE that is challenging to do solo?

    submitted by /u/zombonita_beach
    [link] [comments]

    there was an attempt

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment