• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Just witnessed the peak of fashion wars.

    Guild Wars 2 Just witnessed the peak of fashion wars.


    Just witnessed the peak of fashion wars.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Found this guy just chilling in Lions Arch. I asked him for a free burger, and he mailed me one. Gosh, some players are funny.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Little Slooshoo got a new quaggan friend!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    my ultra-casual wvw-experience

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Today's map chat in Desert Highlands

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    When you played for fun all the time and suddenly join the endgame.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Commission piece I had done for my SO! Artist info in comments!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I swear I don't do shrooms or anything! I just wanted to gather the nodes in my Guild Hall!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Destiny's Edge just did something I thought is impossible...

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Halloween Festival

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    With Halloween coming soon i am trying to find out some things about the festival. I have been there again in the past but dont remember much because i was playing casually and didnt really understand the game back then. Now that i consider myself experienced i am trying pretty much everything new to me. What i got about festivals is that they are not really my kind of thing but they either have something interesting which i can try one time (queen's gauntlet in four winds for example) or they have some way of making gold (dragon bash was 50 gold every 5 days from dailies-party commander). Does Halloween have either of those or even better both? I checked wiki and it seems to have a lot going on. The two that caught my attention are the Labyrinth and Ascent to Madness. So could someone maybe enlighten me as to how these work and if there is a way to make gold in there? So as i dont feel too overwhelmed when it comes and i can go straight away to the good part.

    submitted by /u/xhrstaras
    [link] [comments]

    I painted my necromancer :)) A bit new to posting, but my artist info will be in the comments!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Would this make a good slimmer skin? Or is it too close to the Umbral Demon skin?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    As requested: Breaking into the bottom of the Crown Pavilion pit

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Anet could you please just close the game instead of blackscreening. tired of having to use taskmgr when i d/c

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    idea/Suggesstion - Spectating Raids

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Ok bear with me for a bit.

    What if players could spectate raids in real time? Do you think it would help players who are afraid of raids to understand that it isn't as scary as they feel it will be.

    Moreover i think it ll be fun to cheer ppl on and stuff and witness last second clears in all its glory.

    I am interested in knowing if you guys have any ideas on making this work.

    Ideally i would love it if you guys can also list the cons and ideas on any workarounds that can eliminate these cons.

    submitted by /u/Lefarxx
    [link] [comments]

    Weaver Or Mirage

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I need some advice.

    I'm just playing this game for a couple of weeks and looking to get into WvW and pvp. Because that's what I like the most.
    I'm having trouble finding a class that suits my playstyle. I love roaming and right now I'm having a condi mirage and a lvl 80 ele from a boost. I have leveled up a mesmer from the start and i'm getting used to the mirage skillset. However I love being mobile with high burst. I have seen videos of a hybrid fire weaver and that seems so interesting as well.
    Condi mirage seems rather slow dps to me (I can be wrong in this, I still lack exotic weapons). I can't decide on which of those two I want to focus. As i still need to grind gear and get better, I prefer to just pick one and stick to it for a while. What are the pros and cons for both classes for roaming in both pvp and WvW? I'm not afraid of the amount of time I have to put in a class to learn it properly.

    submitted by /u/Ilikecroissants33
    [link] [comments]

    Auric weapons collection

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Hi...i wanted to know if there is a way to complete the auric weapons collection apart from the HoT story reward track 😅

    submitted by /u/Nuclear56
    [link] [comments]

    Dear ANet: PLEASE make the mount key activate the Skimmer while in/under water, regardless of what mount is bound to it normally.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Should I change to EU?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Been playing for ages on NA, but have come to the realisation that I get 205ping on EU as opposed to the 260 on NA, ive tried all sorts of ways of reducing ping and EU always seems about 40 or more ping better, should i swap? Is there a big enough playerbase on EU? how does it compare to NA?

    submitted by /u/xLisbethSalander
    [link] [comments]

    The collection for Carcharias (Spear Precursor) might be my favorite legendary collection yet

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    A lot of people have opinions on the crafting/collection process for legendary precursors and for good reason. Often they are more expensive to craft than they are to buy on the TP. Some of the collections require events to fail. Some events bug out. And then there's the infamous second tier where you are crafting ad nauseum.

    Carcharius however is relatively straightforward and simple. On a whim I decided to try knocking out the first tier of the collection last night and three hours later I had a precursor spear in my hands.

    Tier 1 is a simple collection of hunting down different sharks around the world. Most of them are not hard to find (sharks tend to be in water after all) but there were a couple of fun interactions here. While hunting the freshwater shark in Timberline I tried killing the giant champion shark that spawns in the lake (which previously I did not know existed). Curiously it dropped a fang for the Ice Shark that I would otherwise have needed to hunt in Frostgorge.

    When I got to the Risen Megalodon I knew that the easiest one to find would be just off the coast of Fort Trinity. Anyone who has ever done Daily Vista Viewer: Orr knows that the thing is almost always active there. I hopped into the water, popped on a tag, and soon people showed up to help me kill it and rip its tooth from its zombie corpse. After that the Experimental Spear was ridiculously easy to craft. Legendary Underwater Inscriptions only cost one Elonian Leather Square.

    Tier 2 was where I thought I would stop for the night, but after realizing that I already had 1000 bandit crests from farming the silverwastes years ago, I decided to continue. When prompted to get 400 geodes I was only 14 shy of the target so I spent about fifteen minutes in Dry Top doing events. Then I only needed 100 obsidian shards and you can buy those for karma at the Orrian temples so I had 500 in stock from a while ago. And this time I didn't need to craft 10,000 spears to prove my mastery. Instead i made one spearhead and one shaft and that was enough to get the recipe for the Perfected Spear

    Tier 3 I thought would have to be the end for me for the night. Surely I won't finish this whole collection in one sitting. Well, after realizing that none of the required diving spots were Not So Secret I ran around and picked all of those up. Then I figured I'd get the rest of the easy interacts so I hopped on my skimmer and coasted around the water maps looting ships and finding starfish (thank god for "Display Object Names"). And soon I only had three events that needed to be completed: the Inquest Lab in Malchors, a Champion Risen Captain, and a ship sinking event in Sparkfly.

    Well, despite it being literally midnight on the west coast of NA, people were actually doing those events when I scouted them out. I finished the two Malchor's Leap events within five minutes of each other and then I parked my ranger in sparkfly to do the event today. Except just as I was about to log off the damn ship spawned and I soloed the group event to sink it. Shortly thereafter I finished crafting my legendary precursor.

    This was a really fun way to spend my evening. Minimal grinding, great use of the new skimmer mastery, and a number of events I had never done before. If EoD truly does enhance underwater combat or brings spears onto land, I'll be ready with a legendary shark spear in hand.

    If you also want to make an underwater legendary, I recommend just doing the precursor collections. They're not too long, too expensive, or too grindy if you've already played a fair amount of the game already.

    submitted by /u/TannenFalconwing
    [link] [comments]

    Look what my sister made me :D

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Is GemStore bugged?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    I wanted to buy Gems via Paypal but after i confirm and the swap to browser should come it gets an error in game. Hasnt had this error ever before.

    Any ideas?

    EDIT:

    Links of Error message:

    Error Message Link

    submitted by /u/SickTurtlePain
    [link] [comments]

    When should i sell trick o treat bags

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Hey yall i have 10 stacks of em from last year, should i sell on first day of the halloween event?

    submitted by /u/ShuanTRG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment