• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Guild Wars Jaqueline Natla, my boyfriend's necromancer and first character who recently made 12 years

    Guild Wars Jaqueline Natla, my boyfriend's necromancer and first character who recently made 12 years


    Jaqueline Natla, my boyfriend's necromancer and first character who recently made 12 years

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Guild Wars Prophecies Any% Speedrun

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Hi GW friends!I (used to? maybe will return to again someday?) speed run some of the campaigns and never had the opportunity to upload my personal best time for Prophecies until recently! If you're curious about the run, you can watch it here!

    This run uses the rules listed on the speedrun page here, which essentially emulate what it would be like playing the game for the first time (if purchase the game of the year edition). That means no prior items in storage, no unlocked skills, no heroes, etc.

    Prophecies was a tough nut of a run to crack with this ruleset, compared to other campaigns as it offers very little in the way of gold and experience without farming. If you have any questions about the run, feel free to ask away :)

    submitted by /u/Vincento341
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with these items?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    2018 graphics update

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I'm sure this has been explained somewhere, but I can't seem to figure out how to enable the advanced graphics options. Is this an add-on? Or is it enabled by the command line? I see videos and explanations showing that graphical improvements exist, but no one really talks about what one needs to do to enable them.

    Sorry is this has been covered before, don't mean to waste people's time.

    submitted by /u/Izhkabam
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any point to PVP in this game? Is it active? Is it profitable?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    The last time I did any PVP was many years ago at random arenas and I was completely clueless.

    I've been back to the PVE side of things for several months now having a great time, but feel like I've never explored the PVP side fully.

    Would love if anyone could share some insights to how things are in PVP currently!

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/autofails
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player - how many times do you expect to run a boss run to get their weapon drop?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Just wondering how many hours i should spend trying to collect any specific weapon...

    submitted by /u/MrThallid
    [link] [comments]

    I LOVE the new theme

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    great job with this

    submitted by /u/Be_Kind_To_Strangers
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest solo Luxon faction farm?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Anyone else getting this when trying to login? My internet is fine and I can log in on my other account just fine.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment