• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Installed DirectX 12 api , Few windows changes ,Changed Ingame Settings and the results are amazing ! Feedback ?

    Guild Wars 2 Installed DirectX 12 api , Few windows changes ,Changed Ingame Settings and the results are amazing ! Feedback ?


    Installed DirectX 12 api , Few windows changes ,Changed Ingame Settings and the results are amazing ! Feedback ?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    PSA: Recipe for Superior Sigil of Bursting available today

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    PSNA vendor is Fox, located at Breth Ayahusasca [&BMMCAAA=]. This sigil is used in a lot of condi builds. Get your hands on the recipe while you can!

    submitted by /u/Arckange
    [link] [comments]

    It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    You asked for it. An in-game picture of "HAMBERGER" Dad and myself. A little explanation in comments.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Two times Mai Trin in Recommended Fractals Today

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Since the introduction of the new fractal we now have Mai Trin 2 times in the recommended fractals.

    submitted by /u/Syliiii
    [link] [comments]

    [ART] Nuyye treating Voffo. My art~.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    [Q] Did you spend money on Guild Wars 2 skins? If yes, let me know why!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    [Q] Did you spend money on Guild Wars 2 skins? If yes, let me know why!

    https://preview.redd.it/ggmnqg6c2bp51.jpg?width=550&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cecd7250b831a61f6152f7d60602014d79477a39

    Last year I was watching the LoL World Finals and heard the announcement about the Qiyana Louis Vouitton - Riot collaboration and I was like... what? Fast forward a few month and here I am actually writing my master thesis about skins as a monetization strategy for online games! Who though writing a thesis about something interesting was even possible? I sure didn´t.

    I have already done another survey two month back with gamers from all genres, but this time I want to see how differently gamers from particular genres answer these questions. The first one, since one of my survey particpants talked about Guild Wars a lot, will be you guys. The other part is League of Legends for a variety of reasons.

    Anyways, I designed a small (10 minutes) survey trying to find out about some of the motivations Guild Wars 2 players have to buy skins. I would greatly appreciate anybody who participates! :) If you want to see the results of the survey or the finished thesis, my mail adress is in the survey. Thanks everybody!

    Participate in the survey

    submitted by /u/Vito402
    [link] [comments]

    Really impressed by Heart of Thorns.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I'm still not too far into the story (or at least I think so), but I am really impressed so far. The map design is really amazing and I really like the fact that the Commander finally acts like, well... a Commander, a leader, also glad to see that some of the Voice actors are back, it was a bit weird in season 2 when our character was always silent.

    submitted by /u/Tomix3317
    [link] [comments]

    Weeklong Bonus Event: Fractal Rush – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Been a while since I logged in, anything I should know about these before I go using them?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    identifying builds in pvp

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Which classes in PVP have builds with traits/skills flexibility that you would be unsure which build you'd be facing?

    In the beginning and at the scoreboard, I check the class icons and try to guess what build they're running and then see what they use during the match. Using engineers as an example, many holosmiths run the same things so every holo matchup feels the same with varying skills in third slot after double elixirs. Most scrappers are similar enough with the egun/bulwark/elixir build or the flamethrower build to make me complacent until a scrapper surprises me again with land mines and decapping me constantly. Core engineers are a mixed bag and the sample size is small.

    submitted by /u/zombonita_beach
    [link] [comments]

    Simple Cape with a Quiver

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Recently I saw a forum post regarding an idea on a simple cape with quiver. We have tons of bling bling capes now, but what do you guys think of a cape inspired of classical hunter like persona with a simple quiver.

    I really think it gives a classy look and it's not too overboard. I would like to know opinions of others on this, maybe it's just I am in a niche perhaps.

    Here's the forum post for reference: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1337600#Comment_1337600

    submitted by /u/Altaiz
    [link] [comments]

    Meta question???

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Just getting in to guild wars. Is there a class or build I should be looking at as I level my first toon. I am into melee style characters for a build.

    submitted by /u/futilediploma
    [link] [comments]

    My first YT video I made and edited! Feedback? Griffon Adventure guide

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Dear ranged users, please stay in melee range while in groups

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    You are not getting heals buffs and quickness when you are at 600-1200 range.

    submitted by /u/Sneezes
    [link] [comments]

    Been on a art binge recently and have had a major improvement of my art over the past week, meet my main gal Gala Stormshot

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Daredevil Thief question about heal utility.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Preface, my account is 22 days old and all 88 hours have been open-world PvE. BUT. Just realized that Signet of Malice stacks per actual landed strike of the staff... That's some bussin sustain (at least it seems compared to similar classes of other MMOs), yet I never see it on builds. Aside from a smaller pocket self-heal, what is the downfall of the signet compared to other heals for Thief? Or is that, most Thief builds play to their evasive/endurance mechanics and rely on the larger pool if enemy attacks start to land? Thanks for the insight!!

    submitted by /u/rfow
    [link] [comments]

    Ritualist daydream

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    As a past gw1 player I loved every aspect about ritualist,

    No other game has ever made such a cool and unique class and I totally loved it (Even played gw1 for abit not long ago just for the ritualist).

    With the new expansion in the horizon that would be the perfect time to add it as a elite spec for the revenant.

    But as far as I remember the devs were saying that ritualist was 1 of the inspirations behind the Renegade elite spec,

    Does that mean that in their eyes renegade is the ritualist? And my hopes and dreams will be crashed?

    submitted by /u/Dagoba1990
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner hits lvl 80 and needs help

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I just hit lvl 80 with my first character. I chose a ranger as my first character, because I read that he was beginnerfriendly and easy to play. I decided at lvl 1 that I am gonna be a druide, because I read that he is meta and has a more or less easy rotation. I found this build https://snowcrows.com/raids/builds/ranger/druid/heal/.

    So far so good. After I started I just played the personal story, heart quests, dynamic events, hunted some yellow mobs and crafted a bit. So basically I still dont know shit. I just played solo the whole time and leveld, I did not do dungeons or what so ever.

    So I read that the druide is very good at raids and fractales, but obviously I have never played them. Since this is my first lvl 80 char I think in the near future I am gonna play some more open world Pve, cuz I need to get mounts, and I guess play some of the story of PoF and HoT ?

    First Questions: How good is the druide in open world Pve ? Does he have enough dmg? If I play some more open world pve, should I not go druide at all or should I just go druide and go straight for raids and fractales?

    Second Questions: What should be my next steps after hitting lvl 80? I thought of getting exogear ( druide or whatever I go ), I got 35 gold so maybe that is enough for a whole set. After that I thought it would be good to get some of the mounts. Is there something more effecient or rewarding to do at lvl 80 ?

    Third Questions: I think the downside of playing ranger first is that the mount tanks the enemy. I realised that i am static while fighting. I want to change that, but I still have trouble to control the fight while moving ( meaning running around). Dodging works fine till now. Any tips on how I can improve my mechanics ?

    Fourth Question: Are there any builds that tells you on how to play before lvl 80? I followed the build of snowcrows and they had nature magic as second specialization, I dont know if this was a good choice when I was lvl 45. I had the feeling that I did not do much damage like between the lvl 60-80, but I cant tell íf it the feeling was true, because it was my first character.

    Last Questions: I heard that I need to buy some stories if I want to play them. First of all this sucks. I was told that if I want to play every episode that I need to pay like 60 Euro. Is it worth to buy them? Do you get there some sick gear or something like that?

    Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/Fubahead
    [link] [comments]

    Can't make a purchase

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Yesterday I purchased 800 gems and that transaction went through. Then I went on to purchase the path of fire expansion that includes the other one as well. But my purchase repeatedly kept failing. I tried 5 times. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/Andrina9255
    [link] [comments]

    Which pass is best to buy?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment