• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Guild Wars I was told this was very very rare from when game first released, a req 7 healing ankh with +12 energy?? :) Just wondering if its true

    Guild Wars I was told this was very very rare from when game first released, a req 7 healing ankh with +12 energy?? :) Just wondering if its true


    I was told this was very very rare from when game first released, a req 7 healing ankh with +12 energy?? :) Just wondering if its true

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Anybody needs help with anything?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Really wanna play but not sure what I wanna do so...

    Anybody needs help with anything?

    Vanquish? dungeon? mission? NM/HM? UW/FOW? free to do whatever

    IGN Furion Spearforger

    submitted by /u/RexxarTheHunter8
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any exceptional Seven Weapons Stance builds available yet?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Basically the title. I have the new elite, and I can tell there is potential, but none of my builds compare to just using warriors endurance. Losing the extra energy is a pretty big hit for me.

    Would love any ideas!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/autofails
    [link] [comments]

    What elemental martial wep mod is the highest dmg ? Ebon, icy, fiery ?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Pre Searing

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I would like to catch up on the title and am still looking for players. I just created my character and I am lvl 1.

    IGN: Dirty Art Club

    submitted by /u/Nvelope
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment