• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Guild Wars Flare - Skill Breakdown/Fanart

    Guild Wars Flare - Skill Breakdown/Fanart


    Flare - Skill Breakdown/Fanart

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Flare - Skill Breakdown/Fanart

    Hello all, I recently got back into GW1 and I'm doing some Factions only playthroughs/challenges, I'm also making some videos on specific skills and doing skill reviews.

    Here is my first GW1 video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5lfPWqz0CQ&feature=youtu.be

    Also here is the artwork I painted of Flare using the skill icon as art ref:

    https://preview.redd.it/ouhn37y7czn51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=c1c849941d2b5a5aa6657ec0be2b09f002470080

    submitted by /u/MaskedVale
    [link] [comments]

    Semi Active Alliances?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    So got one of my other friends to buy everything and hes going through the game for the first time. My couple friends and I are in a guild with max gh we've had for years that has sentimental value.

    Not looking to quit the guild but are there any Semi-Active Kurzick Alliances taking any more guilds? Just looking for us to have some people to talk to in ally chat and party up for stuff.

    ign: Time Bandet

    submitted by /u/sandpaper623
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment