• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Guild Wars Any recommendations for veterans to get a DoA fullrun going?

    Guild Wars Any recommendations for veterans to get a DoA fullrun going?


    Any recommendations for veterans to get a DoA fullrun going?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    2 friends of mine and me a long time veterans ins this game, and did not play for a long time, like 6-10 years, but we a trying a comeback. First time we tried a Foe fullrun which worked out pretty good, with a new armor set for my Necro.

    But sooner than later we want to get the tough stuff going, which is, if my memory does not fool me, a proper DoA fullrun. I can not remember anything that i did in the old days, and all my builds are gone since i moved to a new tower computer. Despite the fact that with all rebalances and stuff the old ways would not work properlY any more. I only remember the rework of Ursanway..

    So just to skip all the struggle and hustle, are there any pro tips or recommendations, to help us get the DoA stuff going?

    Btw I appreciate the active community in this sub, that i recently discovered :)

    Ingame: Pizzeria Bravo

    submitted by /u/m4ttiix3
    [link] [comments]

    My character blinks all around the place when I click an npc to talk to them

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Hi I am a new player, I was wondering why my character blinks to the npc I'm trying to talk to, and sometimes teleports all over the place randomly, is this due to super high FPS? I'm definitely not lagging, my ping is at a stable 37ms. If it is due to high FPS how do I change that? I've set the game to 60Hz and v sync on but it still does it

    submitted by /u/InternetC
    [link] [comments]

    Without the limitation on 3PvE skills, what would your bar look like?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Ist it even viable going for 6 or more PvE skills?

    submitted by /u/joshuaschiller92
    [link] [comments]

    Have not played in 10+ years... 3-5 of us want to play through everything there is to do. What classes/team comp should we build?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    3 of us for sure, maybe 5 total. We're looking to do all PvE has to offer and are open to really playing any classes and what not for the best team comp. Google seems to give some, like, 7 hero team comps, but I'm pretty lost on everything and we need guidance, thank you!!

    submitted by /u/JBSuperTroop
    [link] [comments]

    Large Active Guild [LGiT] Invites Players to Join Our Guild & Discord.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Remembering an old guild

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    If you remember `Psychopathic Tendencies [pT]`, can you tell when did they own Cavalon?

    submitted by /u/Bu11etmagnet
    [link] [comments]

    Skipping Bug Back in the Day?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    This vague memory of a bug/glitch that plagued the game for a while popped into my mind the other day.The bug caused this issue where PCs/NPCs would do this sort of lunging jump forward, rubberband back, and do like a skipping action as they moved? The bug took a while to get fixed but I don't think there was any major effect to gameplay other than the fact that it was annoying.

    Does anyone else remember this or am I crazy?

    submitted by /u/Rawtoast24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment