• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Instructions: Bonding with Baby

    Guild Wars 2 Instructions: Bonding with Baby


    Instructions: Bonding with Baby

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    If nobody talks about it, it didn't happen right?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    NO. I WILL NOT EXPLAIN

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Wooden Potatoes - The Guild Wars 2 Graveyard - A Selection of Lost Assets Over Time

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    [Art] Gf drew her revenant

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    I really wish you could go into first person view while mounted.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Possible balance patch coming tonight?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    [fluff] Was replaying A Star to Guide Us and Saw this Detail!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Was replaying the episode and out of the corner of my eyes saw something flickering. Zoomed in to see this, what details! This is one beautiful game.

    I apologize if this has been brought up before or if it is not worthy of a post. Just thought I would share.

    https://reddit.com/link/it3zll/video/osmwxt5jj9n51/player

    submitted by /u/franco88888
    [link] [comments]

    200 Black Lion Keys Results

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Keeping the servers going, one key at at time.

    Result picture(Things like lockboxes/revive orbs got stacked with previous stacks so apologies for that): https://i.imgur.com/AL1ue26.png
    Video of the 200 key opening: https://youtu.be/2D7qVnvpQ3A
    Notables:
    -Permanent Bank Contract Access
    -Black Lion Exclusive Chest
    -528 black lion statuettes
    -Mithril mining node
    -Karma glyph
    -Thunder horse skin
    -Turtle skimmer skin
    -Ebon Vanguard outfit package

    PS: After opening at least a couple thousand of black lion chests in my game lifetime, don't buy black lion keys kids.

    submitted by /u/Choxie808
    [link] [comments]

    Scalable commander tag, please...

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    After 8 years and several UI improvments, can we please get a scaleable commander tag? Let us set the size in the UI options. With all that visual noise in zerg fights I lose the commander tag out of my sight too often and with higher resolution I have the feeling it gets even smaller. The group target is much larger compared to the commander tag but others can change it and it's red like all in a zerg fight. So please Anet, it's time to make it scaleable.

    submitted by /u/kintetsu
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] LWS3 c6 and LWS2 c4: There's a reason the White Mantle guards decided to guard Shining Blade Exemplar from next door

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    They couldn't handle her burns. After listening to her for only a minute, I understood why they were in the adjacent room instead. I need more of her. The puzzle was annoying, she was literally the most entertaining part of that puzzle. I believe my character can laugh at herself. Not only do I need more of her, I need her and Canach to interact.

    Here are the burns my character received from the Shining Blade Exemplar.

    Is this how you handled killing Mordremoth?

    Let me know if you need some help.

    Wouldn't it be hilarious if you were outsmarted by a stupid puzzle?

    <Character name>: We should stick together for safety?

    Yours or mine?

    <Justiciar Araya**:>** I'll drown you in your own blood!

    Oh, gods! There's never a silencing hex around when you need one.

    She was also witty.

    <Character name> I'm starting to think you enjoy these traps.

    It's a chance for me to sit back and watch you work your magic.

    Then there's Canach.

    Surely you can't imagine that these dandies pose some kind of threat to you.

    Am I really so dull? Where, here's something interesting. Would you like to know how long a severed head remains conscious?

    I suppose not. Do let me know if you need me for more than make debutantes and fops uncomfortable.

    In absence of your orders, I've been occupying myself by planning the extermination of this entire gaggle of preening fools.

    Yes. I thought you seemed rather vapid.

    I need a conversation of those two throwing shade at each other.

    submitted by /u/Queen-of-not-sure
    [link] [comments]

    Plays Shortbow Renegade ONCE (rage)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Mistborn Coffers

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Is it possible to check how many mistborn coffers I alredy opened on my account?

    submitted by /u/remco_remember
    [link] [comments]

    In a future Expansion or Living World episode, what kind of Guild Hall would you guys want?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Personally I really like the idea of an abandon Dwarf city, and Icy Castle, and a Monastery on Shing Jea. I'm interested to see what the community what the community wants from guild halls!

    submitted by /u/rSkylo_Ren
    [link] [comments]

    UI accessability

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    I've started trying out PvP and WvW in game, but I am colourblind as heck - I see enemy and friendly players as the same with the default UI. I know I can hide friendly player nameplates, but that's not ideal for any support roles and the character models still confuse me. Are there ways to do any of the following:

    Change the colours used in character model and nameplate displays? Resize nameplates? Hide specific nameplates (e.g. hide only minions)?

    submitted by /u/Vaylenar
    [link] [comments]

    Why do we need Grandmaster Marks for WvW,Fractals, and PvP, but not for raids?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Basically the title, how come we need the Grandmaster Marks for getting ascended armor from every vendor except raids? Is there some reasoning behind this?

    submitted by /u/th3BlackAngel
    [link] [comments]

    So my character just turned into a jeely bean.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Diviner gear

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, How can I get Diviner gear other than buying it from the TP? 23g a piece is a little bit too much. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/saltyphoks
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] Commissioned my friend M-Pri to draw my main as a chibi!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment