• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Guild Wars Why do people call essence of celerity back up?

    Guild Wars Why do people call essence of celerity back up?


    Why do people call essence of celerity back up?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Nothing puzzles me more than that. Maybe some of you veteran players will know why they're also called back ups. Is it because people would use them when the conset would wear off?

    submitted by /u/gabeclark
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite obsidian?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I'm close to getting all the ectos I need. Can't decide which class should get the honor.

    submitted by /u/punkboy198
    [link] [comments]

    Presearing warrior/monk cyclone axe + symbol of wrath fast charr farm.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    How to get to Camp Rankor

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Hi all. I remember back in the day people used to charge for runs to Camp Rankor but I'm just wondering if there's any other way?

    submitted by /u/RicardoNastay
    [link] [comments]

    Uploaded a ranger charr boss video. Link in the comments

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Everyone is posting their achievement so here I go. Just got my 41th!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment