• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Guild Wars Look what i got during my ldoa grind

    Guild Wars Look what i got during my ldoa grind


    Look what i got during my ldoa grind

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Sub 1 Minute Imperial Sanctum

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    This sucks man..

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    First I wanna say I love you all for keeping this master stroke of a game alive. That being said...im pretty bummed.

    Little backstory, 3 years ago my wife and I had a beautiful baby boy, but being as she was in college and I was just starting my apprenticeship, money wasn't in great supply so I moved out of my apartment and into my inlaws house. Space is tight so I had to put my pc old Bertha into storage. That was fine because before he was born I was on guild wars every day just grinding titles and I was burnt anyway.

    Fast forward to 2 weeks ago a buddy of mine from the Golden years of guild wars messages me on Facebook saying he was coming back. I thought "damn lemme hook my pc up and go!" Turns out my pc shat itself during its hibernation. No clue when a pc is in my future but damn do I wanna play right now. My ranger misses me :(

    submitted by /u/burt-hackman
    [link] [comments]

    What would be an optimal build made around Ebon Sniper Support?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Some goofy/fun build around sniper support. Perhaps lowering recharge and energy to spam the skill.

    submitted by /u/Ftdffdfdrdd
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Just purchased the game and i'd love to do a playthrough and transition into PvP or PvE content. Preferably someone from Europe.

    submitted by /u/Babsaa
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for People to do SC´s

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    hey everyone, i´m looking for some people to do sc´s with.

    Mostly interested in DoA / FoW / UW.

    I´m a returning player, have done all of these sc´s. I´m no expert but know most basics and i´m super motivated to learn more.

    If anyone wants to take me with them or form a team let me know.

    submitted by /u/TheGeek111
    [link] [comments]

    Finally 50/50 HOM 1476 hours

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Does the game auto-collect gold after missions?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    You know how after a mission you'll get a window that pops up with drops you didn't collect during the mission?

    Does it do the same with gold and auto distribute it across your party?

    submitted by /u/kevinWilson94
    [link] [comments]

    question about free look camera

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm playing GW again after a long hiatus. I remember years ago I could press the middle mouse button, and after a brief delay the cursor would disappear and I'd be in "freelook mode" so I could look around without holding down the right mouse button. I could still pick up stuff by walking up to it and hitting spacebar so this became my preferred way to play.

    Now, I can't remember how I did this, whether it was a built-in option or maybe something I set up with auto hot key. I've been all over the options and don't see anything in there (the "free look" keybind just zooms uncontrollably for me). Anyone have an idea of how I can get this working again?

    submitted by /u/DarklyTinting
    [link] [comments]

    Pre Searing: Can I try a secondary profession again?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I am kinda baffled right now and Google won't bring up any real answers, maybe I am googlin it wrong, I dont know:

    I have tried Necro as a secondary profession in Pre Searing allready und now I want to try it again without comiting forever. Is this possible? I cannot work it out somehow.

    submitted by /u/Datante
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment