• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Guild Wars When you're playing Ritualist in RA and Bloodsong dies

    Guild Wars When you're playing Ritualist in RA and Bloodsong dies


    When you're playing Ritualist in RA and Bloodsong dies

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Proof of triumph

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Returning player here. Been seeing alot of these new elite skills. Is there a way to get them as of today?

    submitted by /u/Hlldn
    [link] [comments]

    Any love for a Jade Quarry night? 26th August...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Fort Aspenwood nights are well and truly established on Sat and Sun nights, AB is pretty active on Friday nights but what about the crappy botfest that is JQ? If enough people showed up, would it be a fun format to play occasionally? I never really played it back in the day so don't even know if it'd be a somewhat balanced/enjoyable experience but ... anyone wanna give it a go? Weds 26th August is a Competitive Mission bonus week and JQ is the Z-combat that night for a little extra incentive.

    Make JQ great-ish again! (for one night and until ragey people get ragey)

    submitted by /u/Goopl7
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone with 15k obby trim service for grabs?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Title says all and trade mod Emma or Motoko would be used

    submitted by /u/BatSwarms
    [link] [comments]

    Conflicting advice from guildies.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I returned to the game a couple weeks ago and I have a lvl 20 warrior, rit, monk, and assassin.

    The only farming I've really done is SoS UW.

    My guildies told me only bots do that it's slow and I should do some nick farming.

    So I am just slowly getting a nick set and talking to chat when they say "don't do that it's bad this week, 15 pieces, do vaettir farming"

    So I get all the skills and special weapons for it. I have to beat EOTN on the assassin for hard mode first.

    I'm talking to chat about my plans and they say, "don't do vaettir it's only good during events. Do FoW solos with the assassin"

    I just went back to UW SOS because I was short on money from gearing for vaettir.

    I'm just so lost what should I do? I want to farm on my assassin something dank and worth it when I don't want to do missions.

    Thanks in advance for the advice.

    submitted by /u/throwaway34435
    [link] [comments]

    Question Regarding UW FoW and DoA

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Now I know that most if not all of these "end game" activities are speed clearable. However, is it possible, for more casual people like myself to do it the ole fashioned way? Some monks/dps/tank sorta way? I dont feel I'm adequate to do a speed run of this stuff but I would like to do it.

    Is there any interest in doing these? After completing some of the stuff I have I really feel like doing a rotation of these three, the old fashioned way might be a fun little thing.

    submitted by /u/Zaniix
    [link] [comments]

    Just checking for myself.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Just wanna see who you guys would pick out of the 6 to gwamm with

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SnooOwls113
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment