• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Guild Wars This game has way too much style (Slaver's exile - Selvetarm)

    Guild Wars This game has way too much style (Slaver's exile - Selvetarm)


    This game has way too much style (Slaver's exile - Selvetarm)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    How to improve the game's visuals (guide and comparisons)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Pre-Searing, LDoA and deaths Question

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Hey, apologies if this is a stupid question, but it has been bothering me for days and despite many searches I can't find the answer. I attempted LDoA in pre-searing a long time ago, but didn't finish. I had a vague memory of dying and feeling like I had ruined something, but when I look into it now it seems deaths are perfectly fine when going for LDoA, and I can't find any benefit to completing pre-searing deathless. It seems there isn't even any death penalty in pre-searing. Am I missing something, or am I just remembering a self-imposed restriction I made in the past?

    Basically, are there any other pre-searing related things to do besides LDoA? Is there any (in game) benefit for doing it deathless? Or am I just going crazy and remembering something that doesn't exist?

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/v1perz53
    [link] [comments]

    I Own factions only, can i upgrade it with Complete collection?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Question is simple: a friend owns factions only, and would like the rest of the game accessible. Does he has to purchase each campaign and add them to the current account one by one, or can he purchase the complete collection and add the key to his already existing "Factions Only" account to unlock the rest? Or will that create yet another account?

    Thanks for your answers!

    submitted by /u/T0rv4ld
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Haste! Got exactly what I wanted from the giveaway. It was fun to hang out with everyone and join a guild again after all this time.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment