• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Guild Wars I play a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! but obviously Guild Wars is my favorite game of all time

    Guild Wars I play a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! but obviously Guild Wars is my favorite game of all time


    I play a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! but obviously Guild Wars is my favorite game of all time

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Cantha ruined feudal Japan for me

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    I've been wanting a game set in feudal Japan for so long; rumors of Assassin's Creed getting a feudal Japan setting for the longest time has been keeping my interest piqued in the series for years upon years. Now that I think about it, it's probably BECAUSE of all my memories playing through Factions that makes me desire that setting so badly...

    Now that Ghost of Tsushima has released...I'm feeling disappointed. Don't get me wrong, the game is beautiful, settings are majestic, so on and so forth, yet...it isn't hitting the itch. And I think it's because Factions set such a high bar for an Asian themed setting, that a close-to-historically-accurate setting of Japan just won't do the trick for me.

    The towering metropolis of Kaineng, the Jade Sea and Petrified Forest, plus all the beauty of an Asian themed setting, all that magic and mystery, just set the bar so damn high, even if it was almost 15 years ago.

    I realize this post is dependant on active PS4 players and those who have played GW1, and that crossover may be small, but still. Does anyone else get me?

    submitted by /u/Erikkman
    [link] [comments]

    Debating about coming back to mess around.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Are there any good sites that give meta builds for classes?

    Also is PvP still a thing, like are there people actually queuing for stuff?

    submitted by /u/squimbah
    [link] [comments]

    Build for Monk general PvE/VQ with new Elite?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Hey!

    Have anyone come up with a new build for Monk with the new elite?, or just a different build that is kinda effective & fun. Rather than assasins promise, and RoJ with archane eco.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/IzzyOwnz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have $5000 to burn?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment