• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Guild Wars How Signet of Capture Originally Worked

    Guild Wars How Signet of Capture Originally Worked


    How Signet of Capture Originally Worked

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Birthday Gifts and Vouchers

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Howdy all, I dont really play this game anymore but I got into GW2 recently and it made me jump back onto my GW1 account. I have about 30 vouchers so I figured maybe someone might want to let me know if they are missing that special something for their collection that I can try to roll for ya. If anyone is missing a birthday collection, let me know and I'll throw you a roll and see if I get what you need. If the regular presents are worth anything I guess I can sell those too but I probably wont play much honestly. Let me know!

    submitted by /u/Rigante_Black
    [link] [comments]

    Istan Exploration

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Istan Exploration

    Hello everyone,

    I'm currently doing exploration and already have the Elonian Grandmaster Cartographer title, however, as I'm using the Borderless Cartography Made Easy 2015 1.3 I noticed the two areas marked on the screenshot and having trouble discovering them. Obviously, the Sunspear Arena part is impossible to get considering my character was made prior to Nightfall release, however, I would still like to get a confirmation on this. As for the other rectangle to the left between Lahtenda Bog and Fahranur, I would appreciate if someone can check and advise if it's possible to be mapped. I know this might look like a silly post yet I'm trying to max out everything possible. Also, I do see the red lines above and below the area in question, but I would very much like to be sure and double check with you guys.

    Thanks in advance!

    https://preview.redd.it/w3njofvh7wg51.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8ee318272dfb89fa36b4d33d3354536bd270462f

    submitted by /u/jagermeisterman
    [link] [comments]

    Bow builds for ranger

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Looking for a nice strong bow vq/ general content aoe build which is not dagger spam.

    submitted by /u/SnooOwls113
    [link] [comments]

    Planning to duo through the story and need some advice

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Evening all! I played GW back when it originally came out and loved the heck out of it. I've had an itch to jump back in and play through the story again to get a refresher on all the lore and for the experience. I have a friend that will join me and we're planning to duo our way through the campaign with henchmen if need be. I was searching through a couple threads for good builds to duo with and some players had mentioned things like RT, RW, etc. I have no idea what those things stand for! Does anyone have recommendations for builds that compliment each other? You can "explain it like I'm 5" since I have touched the game in over a decade. I was thinking of rolling a warrior/monk to be tanky and healy for my buddy so he could dps. Is that a good/bad idea? Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/Joecoolsouth
    [link] [comments]

    Worst Skill in Guild Wars?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Smiter's Boon (PvP) aside, what do you all think is the worst skill in the game?

    I just found out Supportive Spirit is a thing. Wow that's garbage!

    submitted by /u/Alaykitty
    [link] [comments]

    Any players/guilds in Asia??

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Hey Guys!

    I play in Malaysia and when ever i log on us servers are sleeping and europe is just getting home from work. Are there any players or guilds active in +8 or there abouts time zone?

    Would love to connect with people.

    submitted by /u/RussoBong
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Decide- Care to weigh in?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Returning player badly suffering 'I don't know what to play'

    I have a Monk, Necro and Mesmer all with LDoA title. I'd like to continue with one of these three characters.

    History:I love healing. Always have, Monk is the first thing I made when I came back. I finished Proph. I tried to not use Heroes for as long as I could, the last mission was too hard with Henches, so I finally grabbed them. Turns out, its really boring healing now. I know i can go Smite but what is the point then?

    Necro and Mesmer - not much to say, made them because I always wanted to play them, they're not done with Proph right now.

    my questions are, has anyone else healed their way through this game? Did you enjoy it all the way through and find it a good enough challenge, or was it a mind numbing bore? Should I stick with Monk and try and find ways to handicap myself so I have healing to do?

    submitted by /u/jocoh84
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody in NA West play this?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    I feel like I can never find a group during the hours I play 830pm - 11pm PST because the vast majority of players are Europeans or NA East.

    Anyone want to start a new char on prophecies and run the campaign casually?

    submitted by /u/Neemz1844
    [link] [comments]

    Help to cap TaO <3

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Hey there! First post on Reddit.

    I was wondering if anyone would have time to help capping the new Ranger Elite? Missed out on the Anniversary. Thx! IGN: Z Technology Z

    Edit: Found someone.

    submitted by /u/MyownJupiter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment