• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Guild Wars Guild Wars - Enfuego

    Guild Wars Guild Wars - Enfuego


    Guild Wars - Enfuego

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    How to get a dire pet?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Wondering if anyone has a good way to get an aggressive and dire evolutioned pet without using the menagerie or death leveling.

    I know it's high damage dealt with low damage taken but the ratio isn't listed anywhere and no matter what I do I get playful. Tried beating up on level 1 stuff to boost damage but it isn't working.

    Thought/tips?

    submitted by /u/DYWALWM
    [link] [comments]

    That's unfortunate

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Returning to GW1 for the first time in 10 years

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    What the title says. I'm returning for the first time in 10 years. I only ever played Factions and Prophecies, but I've just bought the complete collection.

    I am looking to get my wife into the game; she's never played it before. We are going to run through the main storylines and maybe do a few extra things, like survivor achievements and clearing enemies from every zone. Stuff I did when I originally played.

    I know some things have changed (e.g. you used to be limited to 3 or 4 heroes, I don't remember which because I never had any myself). Is there anything else I should be aware of, anything that works differently than it used to? Any pointers or cool shit you can do now that you couldn't before?

    Does anybody even play the game anymore? I remember trying to beat all the missions in Factions Hard More to get the Masters reward and desperately begging for monks to help us out. I hope, if we go for that, that it either isn't necessary to have a 3rd player or that there are people enough to help!

    submitted by /u/Holiday-Inn-Cambodia
    [link] [comments]

    Question - Pre-Searing/LDoA Runes/Helm

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I tried to get Defender of Ascalon around 5 years ago and gave up at like lv 15 because I died and was trying for Survivor at the same time. Figured I would give it another go, and wanted to try min/maxing this time (was very casual the first time). Had a question about runes/+1 helm because I don't understand/remember how they work (and I had ~100 iris flowers on my old character)

    • For the helm, it says "Item's attribute +1 (stacking)". What I understand is if I put a, say, +1 marksmanship rune on the helm, it gives +2 marksmanship, but with no rune the +1 does nothing. Is this correct or am I misunderstanding?

    • How do you get runes in pre-searing (aside from buying from players, a marks rune is like 5k currently and I'm not quite there)? The wording on info I've read is confusing, but from what I gather Charr enemies drop "salvage armor" and you use a "charr salvage kit" to salvage into runes (with a chance to fail). Do I have any of that wrong? Can you see a rune on the item prior to salvage? My old character had some random charr salvage stuff that said like +10 armor, but it just salvaged into materials.

    • Probably a stupid question, but in case I gather the money first, if someone is selling something for "5k", that is 5 plat correct? And when they say "salvaged rune" that means it is ready to use, and "non-salvaged" means I need a charr salvage kit myself to create the rune?

    Thanks for the help! Wanted to cross this accomplishment off my bucket list and trying to be as optimal as possible, but couldn't find good info on this even on pre-searing boards since it has been so long.

    submitted by /u/v1perz53
    [link] [comments]

    Huge Nostalgia Alert!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I stumbled upon this video showing Prophecies at release, with the old UI, character creation and even Random Arena! The video is in german, but you see what I mean ... Who else remember getting one Glad Point for 25 consecutive wins in 2005? :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftka1fKz15Q

    QQ

    submitted by /u/MyownJupiter
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Camera Rotation Issue With 3 Monitors

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    With the game running in any form of windowed mode, with three monitors running on my system, I can only rotate my camera in one direction with the Right Mouse Button held down. It works properly when running in Fullscreen.

    Has anyone else run into this issue? If there is a way to play the game in Windowed mode, that would be great.

    submitted by /u/Mumblecrustt
    [link] [comments]

    How long time does it take to get "SC-ready"?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    So my plan is to create a dervish and get it ready for sc's and some general farming. How long would it take approximately?

    Note that I have the cash for tomes, gear as well as hero gear. I used to sc many years ago but with a necro, so I am fairly familiar with the concept of SC as a whole, although I might need some practice runs which would add some time I guess.

    Would it take more or less time to get a mesmer ready for sc's?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Raawd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment