• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Guild Wars Ending my Wayfarer's Reverie with visiting Ventari's sanctuary

    Guild Wars Ending my Wayfarer's Reverie with visiting Ventari's sanctuary


    Ending my Wayfarer's Reverie with visiting Ventari's sanctuary

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Hi, Spanish speaking guild.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    I am looking for a Spanish speaking guild (if there is still something like this in the game at this point) or at least a group of Spanish-speaking friends within a mixed guild who are willing to teach me different SC's of the game, I'm an old school GW gamer only I had not entered the game for many years .. I have an Assassin ready and preparing a Dervish and a Mesmer to be able to make the most of SC's possible ..I know that language is not a barrier to enjoying the game with someone, but I certainly think that when it comes to explaining the mechanics of the SC's it can be a bit more complicated for both, Thank you very much ..

    submitted by /u/CasualVaultG
    [link] [comments]

    Patrick Owen/Sister Christian

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please delete if not allowed, but my Dad played Guild for years, also Diablo online and had a huge friend community.. he passed away in a bad car accident in June of 2013. It honestly still bothers me to this day that he just never signed back on to his games and that he could have friends out there that he played with for so many years😔 If you ever played or know people who have been playing for a long time please let me know! He went by Sister a lot and also sister Christian. He spent most of his life on these games 😔

    submitted by /u/Affectionate-Web793
    [link] [comments]

    Email not found because of special characters?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Hi, I linked my Guild Wars 2 account to my Guild Wars 1 purchase, but now I can no longer login to GW1 because my email uses a period just before the @[mail service].com. The game doesn't seem to detect it at all and calls it invalid, however this same login works for Guild Wars 2 just fine. Did I just screw myself by linking my accounts together?

    submitted by /u/roguesedition
    [link] [comments]

    What is the big "item drop" sound at the end of missions before the cutscene plays?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I never thought of this before but I wonder what it is, sounds like more than what the ashes sound like when dropped

    submitted by /u/petea_copine
    [link] [comments]

    TexMod no longer working for main installation destination?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I've been using base TexMod with the "Borderless Carto Made Easy 2015 1.3.tpf" injection for years (off and on player). I haven't played for a couple weeks, due to work, and the only thing that's changed since then is a Windows 10 update. Anyone else that's had this issue, or any idea how I can get it to work again?

    Note: I did try making a copy of my gw.exe destination in another folder, which seems to work, but any ideas why it won't load for my main installation destination?

    submitted by /u/Zeus0dinson
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to help with wayfarer's? Noob here

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I just want a skin for HoM :) Anyone wanna help to run through it? :D

    submitted by /u/Evangeder
    [link] [comments]

    What is the going rate for undedicated minis?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Came back to the game after 8 years and found myself with a whole slew of minipets. I was able to finally dedicate 50 minis to my HoM, but now I have several leftover. Does anyone know how much I can sell undedicated miniatures for depending on the rarity? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/wyuen1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment