• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Guild Wars Best boss/NPC name?

    Guild Wars Best boss/NPC name?


    Best boss/NPC name?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    What do you think are the best/funniest NPCs?

    I like Turep, Maker of Orphans

    submitted by /u/PhreeBSD
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Searing Bear.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Has anyone charmed a bear in pre sear recently and would be willing to help me. I have watched every single youtube video i can find and spent 3 hours using every method with 0 luck. beast mastery atty points don't seem to change anything and i have the timing down. If anything help me understand what i might be doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/undeadexile752
    [link] [comments]

    Gw Launcher crashing

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I want to use gw launcher to get easy access to my storage Account. So downloaded r11 release and added both accounts. When i run it, the gw client opens up and logs in, everything fine. But when i want to launch the second one gw refuses because theres another instance running. I then discovered the checkbox with a .dat patch, sounded great. When i launch gw with this option the client starts and logs in but when i choose a character the game instantly crashes.

    Any advice what i could do to fix this??

    Help appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/degnol
    [link] [comments]

    multi client with wine?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    I tried copying the game directory over, and hex edited the Gw.exe file but I can't get it to launch two clients. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/blowtheglass
    [link] [comments]

    Created [Ai] today! Looking for members and alliance! Details in post

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    The Armageddon Lords of Angmar [Ai] has been founded today (24-aug-2020), with aspirations to make this guild full and active, so everyone is welcome to join! I will do my best to get ourselves into a great allegiance once we have enough members as well!

    Regarding the guild: Kurzick guild mainly focussed on the English speaking community. Discord channel will be made in the near future, it will specialize, but not prioritize on FoW, UW, Urgoz Warren, EotN Dungeon Speed Clears and just fun times to enjoy the game to it's fullest! Perhaps DoA / MTSC / AB / HA will be added to the list if people are excited about those things as well

    About me: Hi everyone, I am quite the noob at this game, even after all these years. I just love playing the game and wish to share that with some of the best this community has to offer! Since my return to the game last March/April I've been in 2 very good guilds, one Luxon guild and one Kurzick respectively, both helped me get r6 for both allegiance ranks and now I thought, why not start my own guild? So here I am trying to go from 0 (or 1) to 100 as fast as possible :P

    I hope you are willing to help me with this journey! Yours Truly, Hoger

    submitted by /u/akaHoger
    [link] [comments]

    is there a thread for helping people obtain proof of triumph elite Skills?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Just wondering if I've missed some stickied thread regarding players helping others obtain the Anniversary Elites. Would be helpful if we had one place to help each other out! Either for tips or purely altruistic intentions, I was hoping (for my own selfish reasons!) that we could create some sort of one-stop-shop for anybody needing the Anniversary Skills.

    I myself am looking for one elite, "Heroic Refrain," but I unfortunately missed out on the Anniversary update. As such, I have no way of getting it unless I party up with somebody who has the Proof of Triumph item. Not sure if anyone would be willing to help me out, but the least I could do is pay/tip you 2e or so for your time. Something along the lines of a price for an elite tome!

    Let me know what you guys think!

    submitted by /u/JimboMcgraw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment