• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Guild Wars after 14 years Im finally finishing up Tyrian Explorer and I found this pretty statute of Balthazar, I've got 8% left! Next will be Legendary EoTn!

    Guild Wars after 14 years Im finally finishing up Tyrian Explorer and I found this pretty statute of Balthazar, I've got 8% left! Next will be Legendary EoTn!


    after 14 years Im finally finishing up Tyrian Explorer and I found this pretty statute of Balthazar, I've got 8% left! Next will be Legendary EoTn!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    When you bring a new player into Heroes' Ascent

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Petition to make these two big chungus heroes

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Bot Farm

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    weird bug with loading screens

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Update: Okay found the source of the issue... it happened, because my secondary screen (a oldish 1080p TV) was upscaled to 1440p (which i did so i could havethe mouse, with some minor "positioning" tweaking in the display settings, line up perfectly between the two screens so i could navigate more efficiently instead having the mouse jump out on the opther screen way lower than what it would be irl compared to the main screen).

    Okay I just got back into Guild Wars 1 and noticed, that every time I load into a new instance right at the end of the loading screen when I am actually popping into the new instance, the game minimizes and goes back to fullscreen within a split second.I already closed down MSI Afterburner and RTSS, the NVIDIA control panel/GeForce now program and any other program that was running in my taskbar and the bug still happens.

    Does anyone know what might cause this to usually happen and how to solve it as it is very much so annoying me.

    submitted by /u/NorokVokun95
    [link] [comments]

    first time Arachni's Haunt

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Guild Help

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Playing through Guild Wars in 2020 - for the first time since I was very young, and I would really like to play through with other people. Is there an active guild around that helps people play through the story content?

    submitted by /u/StarryStrider
    [link] [comments]

    Teleporting heroes to your position

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    In case some of you are not aware if this trick - as I learned it way too late - you can make your heroes teleport to your position.

    This makes farming certain foes/bosses/quests much easier, as you can call in your heroes after rushing to your desired position without then getting stuck fighting at every Mob.

    When you enter an area flag them at the gate and go wherever you want. Once you reach the point you need them flag them on the mini mal to walk into the portal and they will show up on your current position.

    Hopefully this is news to someone that can take advantage of that! Figures that out at the end of elite hunter...

    submitted by /u/jaeg_26
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, worth keeping pvp only characters?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Hello as per the title, I've played gw1 around 14 years ago or something like that, apparently I made 8/8 characters some of which are pvp only. I was wondering nowadays since I don't want to get back in with a lvl 20 and have no clue what I could delete to make space.
    My thoughts where to grab all the valuables from a pvp only character as I was planning to do pve, and then delete one, is that a good idea? I got no clue if I'd be missing anything. I collected on all my characters all the birthday gifts already so not sure if there's anything else?
    Sadly can't buy a new slot as I'm jobless at the moment and the money is already tied up for the eye of the north expansion that I do not own.

    submitted by /u/Neviskio
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I start?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Returning player here just opened up all my birthday gifts!

    I'd like to get into this game again but I was a noob back in the day. sure I had a few lvl 20s, but I basically beat all the NF and proph missions on normal and that was it.

    My builds were my own and I'd spam chat for groups of people to carry me through missions essentially. (I was a kid when I played)

    Now I'm returning and I'd like to solo (or duo with an old buddy of mine) all the missions for factions and EOTN.

    I am having trouble with where I should start.. all the information I am finding is on farming X with X build and I have no idea why they're farming anything I was so young back in the day I never bothered with any crafting I would just trash bin anything that didn't replace by BIS or sell it at the merch.

    I'd like to make an assassin and play through factions as a start so that's what I'm doing but now that I'm an older gamer I'm curious what the meta skills are for PVE and clearing missions and how to set up heroes etc.

    Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/throwaway34435
    [link] [comments]

    When to sell and when to identify Unid Golds?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Maxing Kurzick/Lux

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Hey! Quick question. Is there a real NEED to max out Kurz/Lux rep? The Skills cap out at rank 6 right? Other than the GWAMM title and tbh, I'm not even sure if its a requirement for that title.

    tldr; any benefit to capping if you arent going for the GWAMM title?

    submitted by /u/Zaniix
    [link] [comments]

    Problem adding guild wars complete edition

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    So I bought the Guild Wars Complete edition today but I can't seem to create a new account to add the game. So what i do is follow the normal "Create account or Add Access Key" and then press create new account. I've tried with several emails (even made a new email for it), passwords, etc... but everytime i do so i get error 42494697 saying i have to check my internet connection. I've did some research and can tell that this error occurs only when adding an EOTN code to a new account, but i'm doing it with a complete edition code (which also shows up as complete edition in game) and here I can't find any problems of. Anyone has experienced this before and can help me with it?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/BRAKgijweet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment