• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 When the Legendary Armory gets released.

    Guild Wars 2 When the Legendary Armory gets released.


    When the Legendary Armory gets released.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Why aren't you playing Guild Wars 2?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    This bot I found in Sparkfly Fen... It's name was "Don't Notice Me Plz." Yes, I reported it.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    I made Wild Trihorn ... because I just like raptors :-)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Broken Moon (Touhou) - Lute Arrangement

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Long time lurker and first post. 5 days ago, i took it my mission to start the Skyscale collection. After long nights and even long mornings i finally finished. This is the happiest day in this game since i got my first legendary, Skyscale and 200 mastery points!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Beating Hearts and Minds using only voice controls.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    PSA: Don't do the new Northern Drizzlewood Coast Reward track. There is no reward in the end chest

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Title. I always do every rewardtrack when a new comes out to see if it give something usefull or worthy. This one had no description on it at all and i was a bit confused by it. But when i finished it, it turned out there is nothing in it except for the things that are in ALL end chest reward tracks which is Dragonite Ore, Empyrial Fragment, Obsidian shards, 2 Mystic Clovers, Volatile magic and 10 Testimoni of heroics. All end chest on all reward tracks have this, and all rewardtracks also have something else in the end chest this one have nothing.

    The saga rewardtracks have been super poor to start with. The first one with the rockout emote and the jumper was great. Really awsome but the 4 after that been well lets say crappy as hell. Not worthy to even make. Mean while in PvE and the new maps you get showerd with everything like there is not tomorrow, but in WvW and PvP the tracks gets less and less for each chapter.

    So until Arena Net fix this bug (i made a bug report and hopefully others done it too) then The Northen Drizzlewood coast track is a waste of time, you get no endchest reward for it.

    submitted by /u/Lovaa
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone wanting a fast and simple guide on ArcDPS, I just created one! This video will help you get it set up in a matter of minutes ���� I hope you guys find this helpful!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Lost items due rollback restored by customer support

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    After the last patch hit, I opened some black lion chests and got some items and a precursor. After a few seconds, my account got a rollback and the items were lost. The same happened to two guild members and apparently to more people in map chat (no good source, I know).

    I contacted the customer support with all the details and got a response under 24 hours. After some messages between me and the friendly gm, I got my items finally back.

    This post has to reasons, first, you can get your lost precursors back, and second, the customer support is still great in my eyes.

    I contact customer support every few months and almost always got the help I need. I never expected much from a buy to play game in regards to fast response times for support incidents, but I am happily surprised by the outcome of most of the situations. (Maybe the gemstore sales do matter after all)

    TLdr: Lost a precursor due to rollback, and got it back with the help of customer support.

    submitted by /u/Biestosaurus_Hax
    [link] [comments]

    Giant anvil in Lornar's Pass

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    The [Cmaj] Anniversary Concert is starting in a little over 1 hour! :D

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    We, the [Cmaj], will be hosting our 6th annual concert in about one hour at 20:00 CEST! We're expecting to play for 2-3 hours, so if you're interested, please come and listen! :)

    We'll be playing at Cornucopian Fields Waypoint [&BOMAAAA=] in Gendarran Fields, which is just north of Lion's Arch.

    To get into our flow /squadjoin on Laranity, Oharurururu or Zeletric.

    The event will also be livestreamed on Laranity's Twitch, so you can also watch it there if you prefer that.

    For more information check our original post here.

    XOXO,

    The Cmaj <3

    submitted by /u/Ethuila
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your current purpose in Guild Wars 2?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    After playing the story lines, dungeons and PvP/WvW I'm always looking for something to do. Of course, there are many things to do, Like Crafting, Raids, Meta-Events, fractals, living story, but I Like it to concentrate on the rpg-aspects in MMOs. I already read the books, tried roleplaying and even wrote little storys about my main-character, but somehow I miss something (dont know what) My problem is also, that i dont have much time for playing, so bigger things like Legendarys arent an option for me (too much work, for too less fun) Any ideas what a guy like me could enjoy too?

    submitted by /u/Harakuri
    [link] [comments]

    NA vs EU Raid Competition starting now! Wing 4, CMs enabled. Streamed by 9 community members. Good Luck everyone!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    NPC XPL-0R

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Best website for meta builds?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Hello, returning player here...

    Back when I played GW2 there was a website that listed all the current meta builds in a vertical graph. I tried searching for this website again, but I couldn't find a single trace of it's existence. Would anyone here know what happened to it and/or what it was called?

    Hint: It looked "copy & paste" like this wowmeta page: https://www.wowmeta.com/bfa/dps-rankings

    submitted by /u/momo_artifex
    [link] [comments]

    The Norn of "Legends" (Spoilers)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    This episode Braham keeps talking about being the fated norn, where either he or Jormag will die. The episode even ends with a brief conversation about why Jormag wouldn't kill him.

    However from Asgeir's journal in Bjora Marches we learned the whole legend is fake, there is no fated norn, there is no destiny, it is simply a legend to deter norn from losing their lives throwing them against Jormag.

    Is this just a split between "Commander" knowledge and "Mercenary Adventurer" knowledge? Canonically the lore was discovered, but apparently hasn't reached Braham yet?

    It feels odd if this is a big plot point coming up when we already know the twist.

    submitted by /u/Techstriker1
    [link] [comments]

    Agony Resistance value shows 0

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I've logged in GW2 today after some months of absence and decided to run some fractals. However, my Agony Resistance constantly shows 0 and when walking towards the fractal portal all the higher fractals are displayed in red.

    https://i.imgur.com/18jThDZ.jpg

    As you can see, I definitely do have AR on my items. Not only the staff, but on every single item that can have AR.

    Were there some changes to the AR mechanics that I missed in the last months? Or am I just plain stupid and I'm missing something really obvious?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/rqnn11
    [link] [comments]

    502 Error accessing Trading Post?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    I haven’t played since the week PoF came out.... is there any hint at a new expansion?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Gw2 was my main game for launch day until pof. I just got burnt out from farming legendaries but I still plan on popping in to follow the story.

    Is there any clue on when and what the next expansion will be?

    submitted by /u/CzarTyr
    [link] [comments]

    Wvw population and loophole: the pug commanders

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Wvw is often active if there's a well known and decent commander. Let's say this commander is in server A and server B has no commander but has a bit of population that enjoys wvw. The moment they see a good com they wvw regularly and boost their wvw activity and such increases the numbers or players playing. This imo is well and good.

    Here's the problem. The moment relink happens, and glicko happens, the servers will be ranked base on the participation etc, one server will be more populated because they followed a good commander. Thus some servers will be high or very high not because of their server population per se but because there's a decent tag to follow.

    My question is, how do we make it fair that the population won't spike as much because of commander A or B from server A or B on the main and linked server?


    Please discuss.

    submitted by /u/SovArya
    [link] [comments]

    I can't buy gems - "An error has occured, please try again later"

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Whenever I try to purchase gems, through whichever payment option, I am shown this error vague error message. Is this an ongoing problem, or did I personally do a naughty and ArenaNet isn't telling me about it? Has anyone else recently purchased gems without a problem?

    Since ArenaNet's customer support is most likely flooded right now as they are most of the time, I thought it would be prudent to ask here first - apologies if I have violated a rule.

    submitted by /u/Chris_7941
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment