• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Guild Wars I cant even imagine the % chance of getting one of those lmao

    Guild Wars I cant even imagine the % chance of getting one of those lmao


    I cant even imagine the % chance of getting one of those lmao

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    the best fort is fort aspenwood!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    I did not think that I'd get a chance to play Fort Aspenwood again! 13 years of hiatus for me! And today I really had a blast, it's the best pvp for me (fun and non-meta builds are viable). Some people told me to kill myself, some were grateful for awesome (cough) healing, I had fun with you all and for that I am grateful!

    To Kurzicks, Luxons, and the guy who invented weekend's Fort Aspenwood - thank you!

    submitted by /u/dreamsofcalamity
    [link] [comments]

    Found Grenth on my adventures! I got 6% left now! I am live if yall are interested in chillin while I finish it!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    I find prophecies mildly boring, is there any other way to get Soul Taker?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    I don't have any proph characters, my main necro was created in factions. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/FartsLord
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin Necro? Or Necro Assassin?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm looking to play a dagger welding Necro or an assassin with some cool Necro skills, does anyone have any good builds? Thanks I'm advance.

    submitted by /u/TheBeardofMan
    [link] [comments]

    Most Versatile Class?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    So I'm getting back into the game after playing off and on for years. I've realized that I only ever completed the campaigns for Prophecies and Factions. I was just wondering what class would allow me to experience the largest amount of content?

    I know with heroes I can basically solo mostly everything, but I have also been interested in experiencing some of the end game content that I never played like speed clears, UW, etc.

    Currently I'm leaning towards either a sin or a derv, but I'm definitely open to hearing opinions on other classes as well.

    submitted by /u/calithrowaway619
    [link] [comments]

    Thirsty River solo Video

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Heyho,

    I'm looking for a veeeery old thristy river solo video with a Warrior/Monk if i remember right.

    I can not find it. It wasn't on youtube. Was uploaded somewhere between 2005-2009.

    2 Songs i can remember - First song: Ennio Morricone - My Name is Nobody - Second song: Linkin Park - Crawling.

    Video was around ~20mins long.

    Maybe someone saw this video too and maybe knows where i can see this video again. Just for nostalgia ;)

    submitted by /u/Amethistferriar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment