• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Guild Wars You know what time it is

    Guild Wars You know what time it is


    You know what time it is

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Kinda Frustrated

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    So I've gotten back into Guild Wars about 2 months ago while I was furloughed and it has aged incredibly gracefully and I'm very mich enjoying myself. I decided to make a Sword Warrior and go with a 100b build. After two months I finally got 100b and that skill is a total gamechanger. Well the last skill I need is save yourselves and Ive been grinding Luxon for about a week now and I still cant buy the skill. I finished the quest with elder Rhea but still cant buy it. After looking it up and, as I understand it, I have to spend 250,000 faction to get friend of the luxon to buy the skill for 3,000 after grinding a week for 10,000, well, as the title says, it makes me frustrated. That seems super steep in my opinion and Im no stranger to grindy games. Just a vent I guess, or maybe someone knows something I dont. Either way good luck out there everyone!

    submitted by /u/Splarfnarf
    [link] [comments]

    Why So 'Sirus '? - A farm Even Howard Stern could do!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    New player does not understand weapons

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Hey,

    i often see people who mark there weapons with "insc" and "os"..

    did I understand correctly that "os" weapons cannot be changed and can therefore be worth a lot if they have good values? "insc 'weapons always changeable?

    submitted by /u/BananenT
    [link] [comments]

    Canthan Carteographer

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I am stuck at 97,7% for that title right now.

    I read that my Proph guy can access to Vizunah Local Square if I join some Canathian who does "Mayham in the market".

    Is there anyone who has this quest open or will get it soon?

    I'm hoping to find my last 0,3% there.

    Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/jaeg_26
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars is going green!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment