• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Guild Wars Will it clip? (Blindfold edition)

    Guild Wars Will it clip? (Blindfold edition)


    Will it clip? (Blindfold edition)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Dealing with lowballers

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Currently im trying to sell my unded yakkington advertising it in Kama alot and People Write me with offers like 30e or 100k - what do you guys do when you get offers like that? Do you get mad a Little Bit too?

    submitted by /u/captnblacky
    [link] [comments]

    Which class is most fun to play?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    I am new to the game (and new to gaming overall - a friend convinced me to play with him since I enjoy fantasy stories). However, I am overwhelmed by the choices I can make in terms of professions from the get-go. Do any put me at an extreme disadvantage, or are others too strong to make the game feel challenging enough? What would you suggest for a first-time player to have the most fun experience?

    submitted by /u/newascalonian
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Requirement and Illusionary Weaponry

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    I'd like to make an IW Mesmer using the new shield, so I've done a little research but I can't seem to find any information about weapon requirements for the damage output. As I understand it, the damage you deal while IW is active becomes flat per hit. Does this mean you don't need any investment with weapon mastery, but are still able to use that weapon effectively?

    For example, if I'm using a q9 Axe, but only have 1 Axe Mastery, will I still get the full damage output from Illusionary Weaponry? Furthermore, if I were to cast Cyclone Axe, would all of the hits associated with the skill also deal the full damage? I know the skills function together, but I'm unsure if I get full values if I don't meet the requirements of the weapon.

    Thanks for your time! My account is not in a position to check the interactions here, but I'm dying to know. Any help at all is hugely appreciated. :)

    submitted by /u/ChapJackman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment