• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Guild Wars When you scrap a High Salvage Axe but get wood planks instead of iron

    Guild Wars When you scrap a High Salvage Axe but get wood planks instead of iron


    When you scrap a High Salvage Axe but get wood planks instead of iron

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    What happened to YaRR alliance??

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    I was talking with a GW friend of mine about old guilds we used to be in and long time ago I used to be part of the Kurz YaRR Guild - The Aatxe Pirates. Being away from guild wars for quite some time I wondered if anyone can tell me what happened to the alliance - and in particular The Aatxe Pirates. I remember having some good friendships in Aatxe. Can anyone fill me in?

    submitted by /u/valaric1980
    [link] [comments]

    Fashion Wars with Prize ~ Contest details inside!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Looks like the last guy deleted his account, but I really liked the idea. So let's try this again!

    Fashion Wars by Alaykitty!

    I'm here to promote dress up in this game! I'll be taking submissions for a few days, then giving away prizes to two winners!

    How it works

    Until Tuesday at 5pm EST on July 28th players can submit pictures of their character to enter in this thread! Then, at 7PM, I will live stream to go through each of the entries and pick a winner. Plus, a second winner from the fans voted choice!

    How to Enter

    1. Take some fashionable pictures of your character (the more angles the better!)
    2. Upload them in an album to imgur.com.
    3. Post the album link in this thread, along with your ingame name!
    4. Join me on Thursday July 28th at 7pm EST where a winner will be chosen!

    Please, one entry per person!

    First Prize: 25 Globs of Ectoplasm

    Community Voted Prize: 25 Zaishen Keys

    submitted by /u/Alaykitty
    [link] [comments]

    I've never done any endgame content...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    So I played a lot back in 2007/8/9 and I've recently picked it back up.

    I've played through the campaigns a few times but I've never completed the Underworld, The Deep, FoW, or any other endgame stuff. I've given it a try recently but failed a lot...

    I'd really love to give them all a go, is there anyone who would like to get a group together? I guess doing it with players rather than heroes will be fun.

    Just a thought!

    submitted by /u/sopngeo
    [link] [comments]

    How to calm the minions ?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm playing with a necromancer in my group, and every cinematic they go crazy and beat the shit out of everyone, making it harder to focus on the dialogs or even to hear what they say, is there a way to calm them ?

    submitted by /u/Pordrack
    [link] [comments]

    13:35 7 men uw (standard ruleset)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Current Meta

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Getting back into the game today for the first time in over 10 years. I am wondering i the is a current meta for the professions, and if so, what it is. Is there a good website that has a list of builds? If not, it would be great if you guys could leave some advice for finding the "best" possible builds that are out there. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/xCaballoBlancox
    [link] [comments]

    For someone who is a casual GW1 player, what are some cool/interesting tips or mechanics I wouldnt know about?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I just recently got into salvaging stuff I have no use for and realized I can make a bunch of money/armor/weapons off of it.

    submitted by /u/Gaminsoy
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary Skills

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Anyone on that could help me cap the warrior and paragon skills? I missed the celebration...

    submitted by /u/metrix7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment