• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Guild Wars When anyone asks me what my favourite look in Guild Wars is

    Guild Wars When anyone asks me what my favourite look in Guild Wars is


    When anyone asks me what my favourite look in Guild Wars is

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Tanky Warrior build questions

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Hi! I would like to do the 3 campaigns with a Warrior. I would play mostly alone I guess. So I was wondering what would be the best second class to choose for a tanky build? Also what skills/build would you recommend? I had a look online for some builds, but they mostly expect you to already have access to elite skills, which I don't have at the beginning.

    I would really appreciate any tips you have for me. Recommended early/mid game skills, recommended second class, recommended start campaign. Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/0xcfe
    [link] [comments]

    Russian Nightfall

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Can anyone confirm the validity to the claim that the Russian Nightfall provides the Chimeric Prism?

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Chimeric_Prism

    Created by use of the /bonus command after an access key from one of the following sources has been added:

    If it is accurate - Is anyone here Russian enough to be able to obtain a copy and would be willing to sell it to me?

    submitted by /u/ZyzQ
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help! A Time for Heroes

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I've tried this mission a few times and cannot get past all of the burning. I'm not even sure what to ask. I just need help lol Thanks!

    submitted by /u/gneutral
    [link] [comments]

    Are the novels any good?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Long time player here who returned a few months ago (and loving it just as much as I did back in the day).

    I'm considering buying the Guild Wars novels to read in my spare time but wondered if they were worth reading. Any opinions here?

    submitted by /u/Ghost-IV
    [link] [comments]

    Back after 8 years and looking for a DoAsc guild

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    After all those years my memory keeps bringing me back to my time in GW and specifically running DoAsc (in Surpassing the Ordinary [Epic] guild) up to 10 times a day as the most fun I ever had in gaming!

    I've been drawn back to the game since hearing of the anniversary update and I'm wondering if there are still any active DoAsc guilds?

    I'm obviously going to be a bit rusty now, but I played every role except for tank. I was very experienced as a spiker and solid as an emo or monk. I'm sure it will all come back to me within a couple of runs. I have a necro, emo and monk ready to go. I lost my old account with the mesmer, but my new mesmer is almost ready as well, just have to rank up my asuran title on her.

    Edit: ign is Viper Jester

    submitted by /u/mountaincliff
    [link] [comments]

    Question About armor and Customized weapons

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    If I have a character on one account (let's call him John Smith) with a bunch of customized weapons/armor and I wanted to transfer that stuff to another account, could I delete or rename the original John Smith character and make a character named John Smith on the other account and still be able to use all the original John Smiths customized weapons/armor?

    I hope that makes sense what I am trying to ask 😅

    Thanks In advance!

    submitted by /u/LegendOfDarksim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment