• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Guild Wars Strange question: What do you think the bridges and walls of Ascalon are made of? Concrete?

    Guild Wars Strange question: What do you think the bridges and walls of Ascalon are made of? Concrete?


    Strange question: What do you think the bridges and walls of Ascalon are made of? Concrete?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    what are the highest unconditional dmg spells?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    is it Obsidian Flame for single target and Fireball for multi? Lets forget about Rodgort's Invocation.

    I know the condition of Esurge is rarely not met, but I wanna be sure what the strongest spells are apart from that, assuming we have energy. Are any spells viable for caster spikers that are not like Discord or Searing Flames, but more direct / unconditional?

    Spirit Rift's casting time and the 3 sec delay are lame sadly. Having Icy Veins more than 1x is kind of a waste and Signet of Judgment's charge time is awful. Star Burst could be funny, but if I'd want melee spikers, it'd probably become a team of WotA, VoS and Wounding Strike heros that I put GDW on.

    Is Ele the obvious choice for direct dmg caster spikers or even Me/E or N/E ? Completely ignoring shutdown Mesmers, since it'd most likely still be stronger to just bring 3x Keystone or Inep or even Enchanter's Conundrum instead of Esurge spikers..

    submitted by /u/vrbz
    [link] [comments]

    Miniatures

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    I'm working towards the 30 hall of monuments points following a wiki guide and I feel like I have a basic understanding of all things needed (armor, weapons, heroes, pets, etc), except this:

    40 miniature pets, preferably common (white) as they are usually cheaper, including 1 unique (green) and 1 rare (gold) miniature.

    I've almost beaten all campaigns with protector titles, but never at any locations have I seen anything related to miniatures, so this requirement scares me honestly, since I can't even get 1, let alone 40...

    Can you please tell me how I go about doing this?

    submitted by /u/Gtomika
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for a chill guild

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys, just started today, although I played Guild Wars quite a lot when I was a kid (I was about 6 or 7 lol) I frankly don't remember anything but I am returning to the game as I have always wanted to beat the campaigns and now I have some free time. I am a warrior and located in Europe. Are there any active guilds nowadays?

    submitted by /u/Guzwink71263
    [link] [comments]

    Tomb of the Primeval Drums

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment