• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    Guild Wars Still sends chills down my spine🥶🖤✅

    Guild Wars Still sends chills down my spine����✅


    Still sends chills down my spine����✅

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Is this rare or not?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Just glad they are having fun

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Real talk about builds

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Open discussion here - seeking opinions about builds. One thing I love about GW is the creativity and ability to customize builds. Where I struggle is the idea that if you don't run a specific build you aren't allowed or wanted in a party for UW/FOW etc etc. I stopped playing GW with the release of GW2 and recently decided to come back, I have every class, GWAMM etc but my builds are 5+ years old now. I spent hours looking up new builds for me and my hero's and decided screw it let's see how well 3 N/Rt still do in HM.... guess what - we rocked it no issues. So the question is do you really need to have the latest and greatest builds to be effective or welcomed into a party? Some areas seem pretty elitist and I get why to an extent but is it really necessary when discord way still seems to work? Taking commentary on this topic before I go redo all my characters and hero's to fit the new mold.

    submitted by /u/itzdianabitch
    [link] [comments]

    Cleaning the dust off - Guild Wars

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Identifying Rare Oldschool UNIDs, Part II

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Hi all, following up this post, I saved up 25 potentially-rare Unids while farming Oldschool items in factions and have before/after pictures for you guys. Feel free to ask any questions about OS items/things you have that you're curious about! This time I actually got something worth a little bit from the items too! (and I highlighted the items I think are worth keeping). It took me maybe 4-5 hours to farm all of these over a few days, although I got lots of other Unids that I sold during that time.

    Before: https://imgur.com/a/krzRtiP

    After: https://imgur.com/a/QdDCDsp

    submitted by /u/zylo16
    [link] [comments]

    Best advice for Drok's Run

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Still somewhat new to the game and found a really cool armor set that I want but the only place to get it is in Droknar's Forge. The character that I have that I'm trying to get there is a lvl 19 (very close to 20) N/Mo from Factions. I've been reading the wiki about it but I am seeming to have a lot of struggle with this run. Any advice on how to get there that I can do with my character?

    submitted by /u/Gaminsoy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment