• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - July 11, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - July 11, 2020


    Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - July 11, 2020

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    This thread is dedicated to questions that you've never really felt the need to start a thread for, but would still like to see answered/discussed.

    Resources:

    Please also consider sorting the comments in this thread by "new" so that the newest comments are at the top, since those are most likely to still need answers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] Mesmer Commission

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    The Best Way to Make Alt Characters

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Monthly reminder that "soulbound" is garbage and needs to be removed from quest items

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I tried painting today.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I tried painting today.

    This is my first time using gouache! I used my sylvari revenant as a muse, I hope you like him :)

    https://preview.redd.it/ys05y8lfq8a51.png?width=3024&format=png&auto=webp&s=334b28b6b7632c7a2dc830f23f9ffa7311a61809

    submitted by /u/canthANKUP
    [link] [comments]

    Well thats one way to traverse

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    The Chronophantasma Bug: An In-Depth Look

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Good evening everyone!

    I wanted to share something with you all that luxroy and I have been working on for a while. This is an extensive and in-depth report on the Chronophantasma Bug. In this video, we go over the cause of the bug, options for preventing it, and some behind the scenes detective work we did to come to these conclusions.

    This bug has been plaguing Chronomancer for quite some time now, and we hope we see a fix very soon!

    In the meantime, we hope you enjoy this video and maybe find some useful information in it. More links and info in the description!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUpapIwlGoM

    submitted by /u/corporate_panda
    [link] [comments]

    What a Fun Day

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    I've done so much on the game today. Fought Fire Elemental, Great Jungle Wurm, Shadow Behemoth and the Svanir Shaman Chief world bosses. I've also done my first dungeon with some randoms who gave me 2 18 slot boxes because I kept running outta inventory. The community of this game is literally the best I've ever seen.

    submitted by /u/LukusVieira
    [link] [comments]

    so about that Holo Branded Hydra

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    so about that Holo Branded Hydra

    i dont know how many poeple have noticed this, it took me a while to figure out what i was seeing too, and then a bit longer to actually catch it in action

    the Holo Branded Hydra boss in the dragon bash arena actually changes its rank during the fight.

    It starts as a Champion rank, same as the rest of the arena bosses, but at 75% the name changes to Veteran Holo Branded Hydra, and if you retarget it at that point it'll also have the bronze portrait ring instead of gold.

    https://preview.redd.it/sdfwvmcee8a51.jpg?width=500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f7e2ba9ac840ef47df23af9b635a01daa3beb2de

    submitted by /u/SpasticExcursion
    [link] [comments]

    Made some icons of the members of the Steel Warband

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Skyscale troubles

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    I have a really dumb problem and it's embarrassing even to ask for help but I'm so frustrated and at a loss of what to do. I've completed all of the skyscale achieves but I'm stuck at the last mini-game of fetch... I cannot do the hard level. Even more embarrassingly, I have a brain injury from a car accident years ago and I'm very fortunate that the complications aren't as severe as they could be but one of them is a slow reaction speed... it effects game play in different ways but I've always been able to get around it and still have fun in open world modes where it's not as fast paced and I'm very fortunate I can play gw2 because it gives me something to do as I'm stuck at home all the time and this game means a lot to me. But this skyscale issue is very frustrating... i've tried every character I have (7 different professions) with every speed option I can use and I still can't get it... I've been trying every night for 3 months now and I'm just about to give up entirely. Now they've rereleased the glitterwing skin and it's sooo pretty and I'm just longing for a pretty skyscale :( so any and all suggestions you guys can give me would be really appreciated. I'd also like to hear if anyone else with disabilities has issues with gameplay, if you'd like to share :) thanks so much for reading this mess and thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Benevolent-Spider
    [link] [comments]

    30k Condition Might Tempest

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    WvW Performance and Map Cap Testing

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Meet Tybalt (Tibby for short), named after Tyria's bravest hero. She's 11 weeks old and wears his name proudly.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    How viable is minionmancer for fractals and raids?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    I'm looking to get into the harder end game PvE contenr and I noticed there hardly any minionmancer builds for raids or fractals. How viable are these types of builds for this type of content and how much of a challenge will I have finding a group willing to play with me if I use these builds?

    submitted by /u/dscoop127
    [link] [comments]

    Gw2 Power Reaper Wvw Outnumbered Roaming -Lets go crazy-

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    1000 gems

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Did anyone else just get 1000 gems for no reason? Few others appear to have. EU servers (surprise surprise).

    submitted by /u/Swarfega
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary sale 2020 coming up soon.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I been playing guild wars 2 for years and I am going to get gems.

    If you want to support guild wars 2 now is the time. I don't know the exact dates but 2019 and 2018 were august 2 - September 5th.

    I am not a troll or a paid rat. I love guild wars 2 and I love WvW.

    Don't forget to stock up on gems. Get some discounts and be ready.

    RIP my paycheck and rip my savings hehe.

    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gem_Store/Anniversary_Sales

    submitted by /u/anthony1900
    [link] [comments]

    Power soul beast weapon choice

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Been doing a lot of drizzle wood and bjora on my soul beast. Curious what you think on weapon choice. Of course use great sword, but for the other set sword/axe or dagger/axe?

    I've tried both a bunch and they definitely feel different. I think sword has a bit more cleave?

    What do you all think between sword or dagger mh? Is one considered clearly a better choice, or is it more my preference?

    submitted by /u/Jasper-Vale
    [link] [comments]

    First World Boss

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    After 24 hours of playtime on my Norn Guardian I have done my first world boss which was the Fire Elemental. It was pretty lit no pun intended but it died in 15 seconds so that was a bummer. What was even more of a bummer was the best weapon I got did 300 damage with a bunch of buffs but it was an underwater weapon😔😔 God this game is fun asf.

    submitted by /u/LukusVieira
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite class to pvp with at the moment? (Conquest or WvW)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Could be something that's really strong currently or a class you just enjoy playing.

    submitted by /u/FoxStrife64
    [link] [comments]

    Basket Brawl

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Hello, who else remember Basket Brawl ? It was a temporaray activity playable through talking to an NPC in the Lion Arche, it was similar to basket ball, with special ability like rocket jump, speed boost etc... You wre also able to hit your oponnent to steal the ball, or just for the fun of messing with them. Overall, it was one of my favorites activity, I never understood why it only lasted 2-3 weeks and was never brought back, it was very well polished with a custom loading screen, custom player clothing, a new map etc...

    submitted by /u/Pordrack
    [link] [comments]

    Other game suggestion same as gw2

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    As i love raid and honestly i love gw2 combat... Though raid is dead or somewhat slow on release for the game....

    Is there any other game that has the same gw2 feel on combat? With alot of raids actually or just have few raids/boss fight encounters.

    Guessing ill be back on gw2 when expansion gets some light to it.... Since i got most legendary i guess im fine not logging in for few months/yrs

    P.S - i aint making drama or sht... As a gw2 player who loves the game and how it plays, i find it better to ask people who play gw2 what game they could suggest that has the same feeling with the game mode that i want...

    submitted by /u/SheepPoop
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a utility skill on Q, E or R? How does it feel?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I made a new keybind with QER on utility and C on heal.

    I am new to PvP and this is a very noob thing to say but I honestly find it hard to press those keybinds while I am moving with WASD.

    Let's say I am moving to the right so my finger is on D, and I want to cast E or R, I have to stop holding D and press R or E, or move to the left.

    Is that normal? Or do people play more fluently?

    submitted by /u/Scarlet-eyes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment