• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Guild Wars A friend of mine got this done for my birthday. My main ritu

    Guild Wars A friend of mine got this done for my birthday. My main ritu


    A friend of mine got this done for my birthday. My main ritu

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Last 48-hours: Kickstarter for GW inspired card game

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Arenanet password reset broken?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    So ive been trying to reset my password for a few days now. after entering my email address or any email address doesnt really matter... It takes me to a blank site. Ive asked a buddy of mine to try reseting his password too he also got the blank page. Could any1 else try doing the same? You dont have to enter your account email address, any random email address will do just to see if u also get the blank page. If anyone knows a fix for this problem please help :P

    Ive turned off an Adblocker + pop-up Blocker, using various browsers: chrome firefrox edge explorer also tried using my phone and tablet.

    submitted by /u/Personality_Western
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite skill bar to use for general VQ/HM content General!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Question is what is your favourite skill bar to use for vq and hm content, general pve. The games been out for 15 years now and we've seen a lot of skills and tried different metas but which is your favourite/loved one that you find is amazing and you have fun with. Which one makes it feel just right?

    submitted by /u/Jamaican-Jamal
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth my time to sell my Mini-pets?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    So, I have an abundance of mini-pets. 2 Green, 13 Gold and 18 Purple.

    Is it worth my time to try to sell these? And do they sell for much? My partner and I have only recently returned to the game since 2012 and have no idea of the economy.

    submitted by /u/LiXerca
    [link] [comments]

    Mehrtürer (Sorry, Bad German Meme)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Coming back to it. I was a highly active player looking to get back in and have some fun

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Hey all, I quit for about 7/8 years. When I left, i gave away nearly everything I had that was worth anything except functional weapons and armor. Im looking to come back in and play again to accomplish some things I really miss doing. Ive beaten everything the game had including gwamm and saw all the armor and weapons i ever wanted, just looking to play doing some SCs or helping other players out meet their goals. Looking for an active guild I can have fun with and help out other players where needed. DM me if anyone has one looking for old players coming back to help out a bit and have fun with this great game!

    submitted by /u/bifn
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn't ecto prices drop during dragon festival?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Just came back after a year hiatus right after the anniversary event. Was hoping to capitalize on a similar drop in ecto prices for Dragon Festival but it never happened. Anyone have any theories on why Anniversary saw ecto drops but not Dragon Festival?

    I'm guessing the drop in ecto prices was misattributed to 9 Rings during the Anniversary, and the real reason was the new content that brought in a lot more people actively playing to get the new Elites and weapons, where the Dragon Festival didn't have the same draw.

    submitted by /u/MarcelJereus
    [link] [comments]

    Night of 10,000 Ectos 2020 Post-Event Wrap-up

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making the 4th Annual Night of 10,000 Ectos a HUGE success! Each year it gets better and better. I was shocked and very happy with how many people participated in the scavenger hunt! This event does not happen without the support of the community. Thanks to everyone who was able to make it! I hope everyone had fun. We will see you next year!

    Some of the winners from the Scavenger Hunt!

    Big shout-out to all of our donors:

    • Anonymous 1: 270 Ectos 2 Armbraces, consumable, tomes
    • Blackhail Travel Agency [RUN]: 33e. EL MKT Tonic
    • Anonymous 2: 8e
    • Terminator Cameron (G_L_J): 10e
    • Jaden Reed: 13e
    • Speech For The Dumb: 5e
    • Safe Of Blossoms: 1e
    • Lorenna De Vir: 100e + 50zkeys
    • Daneryes Targarian: sweets, alcohol, and party points
    • Tondi Tahir: 7a, 250 Supurb Charr Carvings, 5 stacks of War Supplies
    • Arv X: 1e
    • Degenerate Ranger: Full set of obby armor and Forge run to craft armor
    • EVERYONE who participated in the lottery all 8 weeks

    We will be back next year with the 5th Annual event mid to late June. If you have any questions, or would like to help out with next years event you can always find me at the following places:

    My Stream: twitch.tv/Ninja_Panthar

    Discord: https://discord.gg/3Xnv88d

    In Game: Callme Monk X or Wtb A

    We also have a guild called Night of Ten Thousand Ectos [Free] that is a low-key guild where it is okay if you only play once every six months or only during holiday events. We are part of a mid-sized ally as well. If you would like an invite please let me know.

    submitted by /u/ninja_panthar
    [link] [comments]

    hippedy hoppedy, this [MEME] section is now german property

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Ultimate Ironman Playthrough

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Would anyone be interested in an ultimate Ironman playthrough? I'm lookin for a challenge.

    submitted by /u/bigcat98
    [link] [comments]

    Password Reset Problem

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    So ive been trying to reset my arenanet account password.

    Everytime after i have entered my email address, it takes me to a blank page.

    I have my adblocker disabled and i have also tried to reset my password on various internet browsers.

    Tried doing it on my phone and tablet too. its all the same takes me to a blank page.

    Is it just me or is anyone else also experiencing the same thing?

    ( I thought at first that it was a temporary bug or something from the anet side, so ive been trying to reset my password from time to time. But its been 3 days now and nothing has changed for me )

    submitted by /u/Personality_Western
    [link] [comments]

    WTS BDS Q9 Dom

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Hi , Just got lucky while doing some SoOsc;

    Item 1:

    Bone Dragon Staff Q9 Dom for sale.

    S/o: -

    C/o: 31a

    B/o: 42A

    Happy bidding! If there are any questions, let me know!
    IGN: Gwen Touch Hershelf

    submitted by /u/Meijert
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment