• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Guild Wars Edgy Teenage Girl vs Big Tiddy Goth GF

    Guild Wars Edgy Teenage Girl vs Big Tiddy Goth GF


    Edgy Teenage Girl vs Big Tiddy Goth GF

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Looking for people to start a new Ironman run and stream it starting Monday at 8 am CST

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I fired up the nostalgia machine expecting no one. I quit many moons ago before the first xpack, and never completely cleared the story. So I was SHOCKED to see people! And as i dig into things, I am blown away that people still play the first MMO I ever played. So I felt a tribute of sorts is in order, at least thats the best words I could think of to describe it.

    I stream mon - Fri typically, 8am to approx 1pm CST. This would be a new character. I played a Ele/Monk heals back in the day, and it was why I loved and still heal in all the MMOs I play currently.

    Would you like to join? I'm going to do a fresh run starting Monday, making my character at 8 am and bathing in nostalgia. I've only looked at certain things and Im already so excited.

    Sound cool? Want in? My discord is here feel free to shoot me a message - https://discord.com/invite/vgsXShd Or if you would rather come kick back and watch on Monday - https://twitch.tv/dontmunchme/

    You guys are awesome for still enjoying this amazing game.

    submitted by /u/DontMunchMe
    [link] [comments]

    GW1 account auto-linked to my GW2 account

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    After playing GW2 on and off since 2014, I decided to give GW1 a try - I bought the complete edition and went to make my account. When I tried to make a new GW1 account, I got confused. The client said 'wrong password' even though I thought I was making a new account? I then restarted the client and used another email, the one I use on my GW2 account, and it worked. I thought it was just a bug, but then I went to link my GW1 account to my GW2 account and they were seemingly already linked?? I can't find anything about it online, and it isn't stated anywhere during account creation that it links automatically. My question is, are the accounts really linked just like that or am I missing something?

    TL;DR
    Made GW1 account and it was automatically linked to GW2 account. How?

    submitted by /u/aposcent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment